wundertüte

Release Phoenix Bmbot 3.5

It doesn't work. It shoot to npc's but after time bot escapes and repair but npcs kill my ship. Sorry 4 bad english...
NPC_abstand_zu_meinschiff:=3;   // set up the range (1 - 4) for drive away when enemeys gets close to your ship
allowreppdistance:=15;          // bei "allowreppdistance" abstand an pixeln zu den Npcs auf der minimap starte ich repparieren
                               //  allowreppdistance:= how man pixels should an orange npc on the minimap
stoppreppdistance:=6;           // bei "stoppreppdistanz"  abstand an pixeln zu den Npcs auf der minimap beende ich reparieren

the script work your settings are wrong change it and see what happen

NPC_abstand_zu_meinschiff:=3;   // set up the range (1 - 4) for drive away when enemeys gets close to your ship
allowreppdistance:=15;          // bei "allowreppdistance" abstand an pixeln zu den Npcs auf der minimap starte ich repparieren
                               //  allowreppdistance:= how man pixels should an orange npc on the minimap
stoppreppdistance:=6;           // bei "stoppreppdistanz"  abstand an pixeln zu den Npcs auf der minimap beende ich reparieren

the script work your settings are wrong change it and see what happen

Ok, thanks. But can I get a settings when my ship go to next corner and repair then?

i change "allowreppdistance:=" from 15 to 80 and my ship go to next corner and repair :)

Edited by Sarycan

"BMschriftfarbe" nicht erkannt - Sollte das Schiff gerade auf BM sein, dann muss "BMschriftfarbe" neu ausgelesen werden oder die Seekartenposition neu eingestellt werden (skx2, sky2)

function bmsprung startet

8function BMsprungcheck startet

What should I do?

opiumhautopium1 please,

"BMschriftfarbe" nicht erkannt - Sollte das Schiff gerade auf BM sein, dann muss "BMschriftfarbe" neu ausgelesen werden oder die Seekartenposition neu eingestellt werden (skx2, sky2)

What should I do?

What is the solution?

Can somebody help me please?

When i start the bot, it doesn t work. The bot write 8,9 and 0 but it doesn t click in the bonus map.

Please, HELP.

parker i have the same problem in script line 37-40 you must chance number 8-9-0 if you dont use english keyboard in my keyboard is number 8(á) number 9(í) and 0 (é)

What is the keybord? sorry i'm not a Scar DIVI expert.

And, i must change 8-9-0 to what?

Thank you

iam also not expert D

ccheck this screen:

http://2i.sk/2i/i/4f44e47e/cc95ca126f2634b5b7b2aa438e6b7578/63246b4192.f.jpg

if you use english keybboard you dont need to chance nothing

I can't see your screen.

Now the bot it is working, but when it go repair it does'nt go to the corner. The bot repair just a little, have you a solution?

Sorry I'm really noob with scar divi and his scripts.

the phönix dont go in a corner it take pixel distance at minimap to repair max and minimal distance ..... go forward and play with the optons

Thank you...

Can you just say me the line? (i dont wanna "breack" the script)

I think it is line 23, correct?

Edited by Parker