wundertüte

Release Phoenix Bmbot 3.5

Thank you for your explanation. I think i understood everything. So you mean that when i correct the settings in my Options in Seafight, that the Bot is going to work?

Well then, could somebody who already got the Bot to work or the authors of the script themselves give me the settings? (specially: Viewport-Size/ Position of Hitpointbar, Toolbars, To-Ship-Button,Minimap and content of Toolbars) Maybe some screenshots are also very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Leuk

I have no idea its all up to the thread creator. I could probably make a SeaFight script myself, but I have no idea how the game works really?

You start off with a ship, and your in a non PVP zone. Then you start leveling, w/e. You have items and point system and all that. But what about other maps, or is it all one big map (like is the minimap representing the whole map?). Where are the pvp zones? And how am I supposed to do all of this if it also involves another language lols. I could pull out google translate though. I remember having looked at SeaFight some that there is no reset interface button. So where the toolbars are and everything is completely up to the person I think.

Also there is bosses? And there is other servers, and is their language the same?

Sorry, I have a new problem!

After a few waves on BM, he clicks on the minimap icon to the treasure hunter! Then he no longer recognizes the NPC's, shoot them at no more! He goes away for repair and everything works, but just not an attack more!

If I then switch manuell back to NPCs on the minimap, again starts the attack!

I've already placed the minimap anywhere on the screen, but sometimes it just clicks next!

I have no idea its all up to the thread creator. I could probably make a SeaFight script myself, but I have no idea how the game works really?

You start off with a ship, and your in a non PVP zone. Then you start leveling, w/e. You have items and point system and all that. But what about other maps, or is it all one big map (like is the minimap representing the whole map?). Where are the pvp zones? And how am I supposed to do all of this if it also involves another language lols. I could pull out google translate though. I remember having looked at SeaFight some that there is no reset interface button. So where the toolbars are and everything is completely up to the person I think.

Also there is bosses? And there is other servers, and is their language the same?

I hope you received my PN

A message to Wundertute.

Hi, I just registered... I saw you do scripts for Seafight... So I would like you to help me a little. :) I just downloaded SCAR Divi... Inserted your script phoenix... I click start and it won't work... I also tried to open seafight map and seafight both...

Regards, JaskoKing and ty for your response and taken time.

A message to Wundertute.

Hi, I just registered... I saw you do scripts for Seafight... So I would like you to help me a little. :) I just downloaded SCAR Divi... Inserted your script phoenix... I click start and it won't work... I also tried to open seafight map and seafight both...

Regards, JaskoKing and ty for your response and taken time.

It still amazes me at the amount of people play this game/bot it. Leuk above, taught me how everything works, and we played it to level 2 lols. Got me a bucaneer ship pretty fast. Making a bot for this game would not be that hard in my opinion. If I ever get around to it I might make one.

This game is just so simplistic lol. I do admit there would be some hard things to do with a script though. Such as boss fights or finding glitters. The glitters would require a fair amount of testing...now I just need to find out what these SeaFight scripts in here are supposed to do

Like what are BM's? Boss matches?

Bonus Maps I think. Think they are only available to paying members??? Didn't get too far into it. Took me about 2 minutes to realize this game isn't for me and ditched it.

Lols yes there are bonus maps, and when you collect glitters you get put into jackpot pool. Then you once you are #1 in waiting line u get to go battle something for real money apparently?

The people in europe and german people are really into it. I haven't really seen any one else.

Lord I don't need you to tell me that. :P I just need you to help me make it work. :) It says that some Functions did not take place... I don't know maybe I put wrong settings... Guy that makes the script should make little introdution and tutorial how to do it...

Regards, JaskoKing.

Actually... I had 3.36. ;) Been searching for few hours yesterday since I had other problem... And it said I need to use other version 3.35... So I downloaded that one... :) I will now try 3.34. :)

Sadly I once again have a problem... This is what it says...

Successfully compiled (73.6703 ms)

function getvariable started - bestimme Konstanten und Variablen

GetColorToleranceSpeed :=1

Bildschirmauflösung: 1680x 1050

logout gefunden - lx: 1622 ly: 53 - definiere seekarte und glitzisuchbox

suche HP Balken

HP balken nicht gefunden - terminatscript

Stopped execution (686.2088 ms)

Edited by JaskoKing

Whats wrong, yesterday the script run´s, no problems and today, nothing, i´ve not changed the settings or something!!!

"BMschriftfarbe" erkannt auf Koordinate xx:667/ yy:275 - befinde mich auf BONUSMAP!

function shippMM started

function reppcheck started

keine gamemessage gefunden

keine gamemessage gefunden

function fastcheck_abbrechen started

angriff_abbrechen leuchtet nicht - result:=false;

fastcheck abbrechen - bin nicht am schiessen - result:= false

function fastcheck_abbrechen started

fastcheck abbrechen - bin nicht am schiessen - result:= false

For anyone that cannot get this to work. Tell us what is not working, e.g. IT WON'T FIND IT, or IT GIVES ERROR, etc....

Then, Important! Please save the text from your debug box, or save it to a file and upload it. Put [sCAR-][-/SCAR] tags (without dashes) around the text or the quote tags.

If any messages popup and anything extra you can add those details in aswell. I know you guys have said your problems but we need the Messages text, and debug text. So we can read the errors and proceed from there...

Note: This Script requires SCAR version 3.34, and if the Script itself cannot do something but it still runs fine, we might not be able to help you out for we are not the creators of the script.

For anyone that cannot get this to work. Tell us what is not working, e.g. IT WON'T FIND IT, or IT GIVES ERROR, etc....

Then, Important! Please save the text from your debug box, or save it to a file and upload it. Put [sCAR-][-/SCAR] tags (without dashes) around the text or the quote tags.

If any messages popup and anything extra you can add those details in aswell. I know you guys have said your problems but we need the Messages text, and debug text. So we can read the errors and proceed from there...

Note: This Script requires SCAR version 3.34, and if the Script itself cannot do something but it still runs fine, we might not be able to help you out for we are not the creators of the script.

I go on the BM, starts the script and it´s runs, but my my ship doesnt move and the NPC´s shot me down!!!

I´ve put a picture from the messagebox attached, i hope it helps

Messagebox.jpg

Oh, I forgot the text from the debugbox of the current script!

Here it is from the start to be BM until my ship sunk!

Those are all Hints, does it have any Errors anywhere?

If this runs fine for you and no SCAR errors, then I would suggest trying to contact the maker of the script. Or you could try to see if there is any directions in the script file. Or maybe try a different view port size or something.

Those are all Hints, does it have any Errors anywhere?

If this runs fine for you and no SCAR errors, then I would suggest trying to contact the maker of the script. Or you could try to see if there is any directions in the script file. Or maybe try a different view port size or something.

I've tried everything, changed the viewport size, I have been placed around the minimap, so I'm stumped!

I'm wondering if the operator of the game has changed a bit!

To disrupt the botuser, after all, something has been announced!

Thank you for the help