djzombies

FindBitmap Function

I am trying to find a piece of image by using this function but it just works on when there is only the bitmap image on screen not on all image just the piece of that i give on FindBitmap(x,y,Bitmap,x1,y1,x2,y2)

I use it like that

program New;
var
         c1:TSCARBitmap;
         x,y,x1,y1,x2,y2:Integer;
begin

c1:=TSCARBitmap.Create('');
    c1.LoadFromPng(ScriptPath + 'c1.png');

x1:=492;
    y1:=472;
    x2:=587;
    y2:=567;

if FindBitmap(x,y,c1,x1,y1,x2,y2) then
   begin
   writeLn( 'X:'+ IntToStr(x) + 'Y:' +IntToStr(y) );
   end;  

end.

is there any other function for searching image on screen but it will search for the piece of image.

thanks.

I don't quite understand what you're asking... FindBitmap will find the bitmap you pass to it on whatever client you have selected, which by default is the desktop. The x and y coordinates you pass to it is the area you want to search in, relative to the upper-left corner of the client you have selected.

I don't quite understand what you're asking... FindBitmap will find the bitmap you pass to it on whatever client you have selected, which by default is the desktop. The x and y coordinates you pass to it is the area you want to search in, relative to the upper-left corner of the client you have selected.

yes it searches but for example if i am searching a piece of image in the screen it cant find but if i just put the bitmap on screen and search for, it founds , but i need the find the bitmap in a image on the screen

Edited by djzombies

yes it searches but for example if i am searching a piece of image in the screen it cant find but if i just put the bitmap on screen and search for, it founds , but i need the find the bitmap in a image on the screen

Well, you have to select the window in which you want to search.