Toby1

[RSCEmulation Replica] Lumbridge Castle Killer

2yvv4mw.png

Map and compass should be as so BEFORE script is run and DURING COMPLETE script runtime

Instructions:

• Start in the middle of Lumbridge Castle (like picture)

• Make sure Fatigue is 0% of course

• Leave script to kill!

• Features:

• Walkback from death

• Attacks NPCs at Lumbridge Castle: Goblin,Rat,Imp

• Mod detection

• Whats the difference between the RSCRevolution version of this? I had to change the 'CheckIfDead' function to work with RSCEmulation Replica. Also some coordinates are changed to work with RSCEmulation Replica client.

Will I make any more RSCEmulation Replica scripts? No probably not, I will stick to RSCRevolution. I only modified this script because I saw alot of players on RSCEmulation Replica so decided this might get some new guys to forum.

LumbridgeCastleKiller_RSCE.scar

Edited by Toby1
    Forgot to mention the mod detection

If you want to expand on your script and have it set the compass you can do something simple like...

procedure rotatesouth;
        begin
         while not(findbitmap(south,x,y)) and (a = 1) and
               not(findbitmap(okbutton,x,y)) do     //While the map isn't South-facing-North then do:
          begin
           movemouse(460,40);  //Moves mouse to map tab
           wait(100);
           SendArrowWait(1, 10);  //This is what Scar 3.15 used I believe it's VK_Arrowleft/right? Or something similar now.
            if(findbitmap(south,x,y)) then //The bitmap used here was just south being your "new" north.
            movemouse(141,121);
            clickherescan; //procedures used to get out of loop incase of logout during map rotation.
            okscan;         //primitive but worked.
            closewindowscan; 
          end;
        end;

This is from a script I wrote as a refresher course to scar. It was part of my Guild Fisher on "# Comments = Tested on Piru(Tewl's Version)."

Ofcourse this is very... primitive but it worked at the time. Took maybe 1-5 full map rotations to get it centered properly.

• Confused 1