BryceTheCoder

I forgot how to draw a Box

EDIT: Shucks Bixby is godspeed

Draw a box on SMART, or on a FORM?

For SMART here's an example file of SMARTDebugATPA in use: https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/blob/master/RS2/Testing/DrawRS2Bounds.scar

There's the functions here too:

[scar]

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Official SCAR Include

SMART Debugging Routines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* procedure SmartDebugText(Text: string; Chars, Color, X, Y: Integer);

* procedure SmartDebugATPABoundsEx(ATPA: T2DPointArray; ShowTPAs, ShowATPABorder, ShowTPABorders, ShowTPAIndexes: Boolean);

* procedure SmartDebugATPABounds(ATPA: T2DPointArray);

* procedure SmartDebugATPA(ATPA: T2DPointArray);

* procedure SmartDebugTPA(TPA: TPointArray);

* procedure SmartDebugTBA(TBA: TBoxArray);

* procedure SmartDebugTB(TB: TBox);

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}

[/scar]

OH SHIEZA! I forgot... I would have to use SMART for the drawing of the debug.. aww man:(

So I cannot draw anything box of some sort without using SMART huh?

Not unless your talented like me and Freddy when it comes to forms. hint hint: when you drag the client selector, that's a form O_O, you know the red box stuff :P

I wanted to implement something to do this, but never got around to it. It wouldn't be too hard to do either imo. Might get in the way though?

Not unless your talented like me and Freddy when it comes to forms. hint hint: when you drag the client selector, that's a form O_O, you know the red box stuff :P

I wanted to implement something to do this, but never got around to it. It wouldn't be too hard to do either imo. Might get in the way though?

Very cool idea actually..

Maybe set the coordinates of the form somewhere and make its Opacity so its almost invisible?

Is this a good way of doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool idea actually..

Maybe set the coordinates of the form somewhere and make its Opacity so its almost invisible?

Is this a good way of doing it?

It gets complicated. Lols, also your forgetting SCAR can't "multithread". So it can't have a form up, AND bot for you at the same time (I think anyway). So it would have to be from a DLL or something.

Damn thats right.. Stupid java got me all thinking their way haha, I need to get back into creating RS bots in Scar:)