FHannes

SCAR Divi 3.37 Beta

The bitmap system will only get better from here. So...what does Bmp.Skew do? I remember in photoshop with Skewing you could move the image, and change its depth. I'll have to check that out xD

Whoa this is crazyiness Freddy:

iD7PZ.png

Reminds me of Wanted's Variance Visualizer lol

TSCARBitmap is pretty powerful now imo

Edited by LordJashin

I'm glad Freddy likes this version too, he's been adding so much to it! Last version was like mehh, but now hes getting down to the grind again :P

Can't wait to make a testing file for all the bitmap/tpa/color functionality one day. Going to do it eventually, because I forget half of it probably off the top of my head. Would also have to play around with the alpha blend to get my head wrapped around that a little bit.

I'm sorry I haven't used the bug tracker till now. I could've posted more on there a while back xD. I think we covered most of it in this update though!

Cheers for the best update since 3.35!

Also I was thinking of warping, skewing isn't the same thing lols. I should be pimp slapped for this, I took 2 photoshop classes, and yeah...

The bitmap system will only get better from here. So...what does Bmp.Skew do? I remember in photoshop with Skewing you could move the image, and change its depth. I'll have to check that out xD

Whoa this is crazyiness Freddy:

iD7PZ.png

Reminds me of Wanted's Variance Visualizer lol

TSCARBitmap is pretty powerful now imo

Actually, I wrote that visualizer when I was developing the random functions with gauss distribution :) Hence the similarities, I like flashy animated stuff

Dang Freddy. Good work! Wow xD. I love how the list doesn't lag either, the color picking is perfect now!

But, with the Bitmap picker, you could make it so when it gets to the edge of the screen it doesn't get covered up...

I am drowning from all these bitmaps O_O

Anyway, I've been messing around with DirectX, and some things. I think I'm going to try this next - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms645536%28VS.85%29.aspx

Okay so what is Template Completion that you added in the options dialog?

OSI, is about to be updated right now...I've updated a ton of crap, and got the form I made working fully. Also the UpdateRSClient, RevertRSClient; functions are updated.

I noticed that. For using the Runescape client on the browser, the coordinates by default are off. The toolbar or spaces seem different. Half the functions I test with TestGameTabFunctions.scar kind of failed. It has always been finicky though, SMART works fine though.

I'm also going to do the change log differently. Takes too damn long to do that way...........

Also is there any way we can HIDE the cursor but still be able to use it? Then we could use it on the browser, and it wouldn't get in the way of finding functions.....
If you are talking about Windows' cursor, it is already automatically ignored. So, even though we see it, SCAR ignores it and sees the colors beneath the cursor. (Same as if you take a picture with print screen or you pick a color/bitmap with SCAR, you never see the cursor there, that's exactly how it is ignored for SCAR aswell during script runtime)

However, if you are talking about custom cursor (such as some games have added their own cursors to games), then there's really nothing/not too much Freddy can do about it (not at least in SCAR development), you'll just have to think about ways for moving cursor away from the coordinates you are looking for bitmaps/colors/DTMs, pretty much.. :) This is what I do in Shadow Worlds game function, because there is also in-game custom cursors used, that are blocking the game pixels.

-Jani

Okay, thanks Jani! I always thought this wasn't implemented but I guess it has been for a while. Except for custom cursors (that makes sense).

I have no idea what you're talking about... If you means the mouse cursor... You can't capture this. If you want to capture it onto an image you have to draw it on the separately. It's not some special feature that it isn't captured.