Janilabo

[Project RSC] RatKiller

PRSC RatKiller v1.05

Current Status: Broken at the moment, needs updating. [Nov. 13, 2012]

Script works with WEBCLIENT - the standalone client is a little problematic.

NOTES

-Target the ONLY the Project RSC APPLET area with SCAR Divi's crosshair.

So, make sure it doesn't capture the whole window (if you are using Project RSC Launcher)

-Latest version of MSSL can be downloaded from SCAR Divi's Includes Manager[/url].

Build Information

-Version 1.05

-November 2nd, 2012.

Requirements

-SCAR Divi version 3.36 (not required, but highly recommended - better performance!)

-MSSL version 0.99-3b (NOTE: Update to LATEST with SCAR Divi's Includes Manager!)

Features

-Attacks rats levels 8 / 13 - ignores level 2 rats.

-Boneburying (optional, disabled by default)

-Relogging

-Eats & runs out of combat with low HP (Meat and ALL fishes are supported)

-Idle warning (when script hasn't attacked anything for certain amount of time in milliseconds [iDLE_WARN])

-Camera rotation for looking rats from screen

-Alarms with 100% fatigue!

-Staff member detection (when messages are sent to you through PM or chatbox)

To be added/improved in next version...

-Attacking improvement

Have fun!

-Jani

PRSC RatKiller [v1].zip

PRSC RatKiller [v1.01].zip

PRSC RatKiller [v1.02].zip

PRSC RatKiller [v1.03].zip

PRSC RatKiller [1.04].scar

PRSC RatKiller [1.05].scar

Edited by Janilabo
Added v1.05

Nice a little crowded but

Why the empty.wav file? Lol

Stops the fairly annoying alarm sound [siren.wav], when the script is terminated.. :)

On a side note, I am working on better attacking logic.. Right now its pretty much haywire.

So, it will be improved in the next version.

Aww I was working on the old one making it work for guards :P I will wait for the next release.
Mate, when I am done with the structure change, I can make you a version for guards with that new attack logic, it's really not a problem at all. I will try to hurry with the new version, just hoping it to get work as smooth as possible (compared to the old way).

turner, that's really good idea! I like the plan of Universal Auto-Fighter. :D

About the bitmaps; its not really recommended.. Because, then you'll need to take bitmaps of every angle, from every single monster you want supported.. Even then you might face problems sometimes (like, if NPCs are too close to each other OR someone is standing at the same spot with them.. Thats why colors with TPointArrays works the best really.

Bitmaps are great for inventory items though!

So lets say someone is wearing a chef's hat in the chicken coop.... If I use the white color to pick, could this script get stuck clicking on the chef's hat? or will it click the chef's hat and if the menu option doesnt exist, it will try a different point.
Well, right now it could get stuck with closer color, but I will add an improvement to prevent it happening, for this upcoming version. Thanks for the great idea! (BTW, that scenario is possible only if chef's hat is same color with chicken color)

Been updating MSSL like crazy now (adding functions/procedures in that I will be using A LOT in the [future] script(s)).

However, the current method still doesn't make anykind of actions without checking the uptext/choose option.. :)