• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
FHannes

SCAR Divi 3.35 Preview/Tutorial

Good job Freddy, I commend you, and I learned all about the new system now :D. Are you planning to add client finding functions?

Edited by LordJashin

Good job Freddy, I commend you, and I learned all about the new system now :D. Are you planning to add client finding functions?

Yes, but I can't do everything at once :P

Awesome videos. I was wondering when the final version of 3.35 is coming. I would guess it's gonna take really long time as you need to make a lots of documentions for all the new and edited functions.

I love the new bitmap system! Very good explanation on everything, was funny watching you grab the color picker a few times there. =p

Awesome videos. I was wondering when the final version of 3.35 is coming. I would guess it's gonna take really long time as you need to make a lots of documentions for all the new and edited functions.

I'll probably be releasing the final build before I've finished documenting it, I'd like to get these changes out as soon as possible. But there's still quite a bit of work to be done as well. I'll be releasing more of these videos to certainly give scripters a good idea of how the new stuff works in case the documentation isn't ready yet when they need it.

EDIT: I'm working on a new one right now actually, but I failed 3 times due to technical problems and people interrupting me. I'm going to make a few more changes before I try recording again.

Yes, but I can't do everything at once :P

Made my day :D.

I'll probably be releasing the final build before I've finished documenting it, I'd like to get these changes out as soon as possible. But there's still quite a bit of work to be done as well. I'll be releasing more of these videos to certainly give scripters a good idea of how the new stuff works in case the documentation isn't ready yet when they need it.

EDIT: I'm working on a new one right now actually, but I failed 3 times due to technical problems and people interrupting me. I'm going to make a few more changes before I try recording again.

Okay then no more interruptions, because you're going to add client finding eventually :D!.

That goes for all of you :mad:

let Freddy leave alone :P

Made my day :D.

Okay then no more interruptions, because you're going to add client finding eventually :D!.

Window finding is actually something I was discussing in the new video. Making some more changes to the window API though.

Window finding is actually something I was discussing in the new video. Making some more changes to the window API though.

Yeah you did mention it I think. If I remember though you didn't say much on it? Well w/e. Why is the Microsoft C runtime DLL bundled with SCAR? What's it used for anyway? msvcr71.dll

Yeah you did mention it I think. If I remember though you didn't say much on it? Well w/e. Why is the Microsoft C runtime DLL bundled with SCAR? What's it used for anyway? msvcr71.dll

It isn't, but it is/was required for SMART long ago, I included it back then because people were missing it on occasion. I guess I could remove it.

tumblr_m6wmjrVtz01rqv65to8_r1_1280.jpg

Epic! FindWindowsEx awesome!!!!!!!:D!!!!:D!!!!:D!!!!:D!!!!:D

made my day again freddy B|

That must've been a lot of code to get it that good, and some regex or something.

Edited by LordJashin

Mostly focusing on the window api

Success-Kid-THAT-WAS-AWESOME.jpg

Awesome!

Can't wait till this gets past Pre-Alpha lol.

Edited by LordJashin

Awesomness indeed Freddy.

I dreamed of some new cool window/client stuff...

..but this new Window API that you been working for SCAR 3.35 is just truly BADASS! :D

Wayyyy more I could hope for!