shadowrecon

Gmrl - update!

Thanks to LordJashin GMRL has been re-organized. It still functions the same way it did before but some files were moved, and placed within new folders to help maintain order. He has also structured GMRL to better support the addition of new games. Im sorry for any problems this caused but it was important for this to be done.

The GMRL plugin was also updated with more TPA functions. They will be documented soon. To see any GMRL plugin exports simply type "GMRL_" and hit ctrl and Space. This will show all the functions exported from the GMRL Plugin. I plan to add more TPA functions.

Thanks

~ShadowRecon

~ LordJashin

Might need a bit of tweaking.

Edit: Line 43 of GMRL.scar:

{$IFNDEF RS2}

Thanks for pointing that out, gotta love typo's. Lord had confused some of those ifndef up a little bit when he was trying to simplify all of them into a separate file but I just ran through and tested RS2 and SPS and everything is loading fine with the new commit.

Off-topic, Bixby do you happen to have a copy of the SMART 7.3 dll file? Ive been searchign everywhere and cant find it. =/

So glad you are pleased cuz I have another one.

Runtime Error Line 504 SPS.scar Exception: Unknown error

Managed to fix it by changing line 487 of SPS.scar to:

SPS_IMG_PATH := IncludesPath+'GMRL\Games\RS2\SPS\img\';

Just so happens I can't sleep so am killing time testing my SPS paths. Lucky lucky you. You get to be the recipient of my sleep deprived undivided attention.

The latest v7.x SMART that works with SCAR is 7.1 alpha 3 (7.1 final release is now out). Unlikely he is still offering that for download. I still have the original .zip file I snagged from the repository. It's about 963K. Whats a good file site to dump it to?

Edit: I'll pm you a link.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

So glad you are pleased cuz I have another one.

Managed to fix it by changing line 487 of SPS.scar to:

SPS_IMG_PATH := IncludesPath+'GMRL\Games\RS2\SPS\img\';

Just so happens I can't sleep so am killing time testing my SPS paths. Lucky lucky you. You get to be the recipient of my sleep deprived undivided attention.

The latest v7.x SMART that works with SCAR is 7.1 alpha 3 (7.1 final release is now out). Unlikely he is still offering that for download. I still have the original .zip file I snagged from the repository. It's about 963K. Whats a good file site to dump it to?

Edit: I'll pm you a link.

Im sorry Bixby thanks for finding all those errors! I knew moving all the files inside another folder would cause a bunch of errors but i thought i had caught most of them and so did LordJahsin but you know how scripts are some are hidden! grr! lol. But from now on the files are going to be left in there respective folders! lol.