devin126

new script plz

thanks for replying, willow trees for the wood and i did not want to bank at all.

here is an example of what i was thinking of,

you have to have the hatchet wielded and tinderbox in inventory, then go somewhere, where there are willow trees, cut down the trees until you have 27 willow logs then have it burn/fire-make them and then go back to wood cutting; and repeat process

and if you can make a GUI thing for it, could you put the smart client in the script?

also "where to wood cut" how about south of Rimmington or woodcutting island.

Edited by devin126
forgot some words/sentences

Ok well its not going to be smoothly and super easy soo im willing to make a one place area and one tree cutter & firemaker, and yes i can add the smart client inside my script.

Buuttt all i need is the following:

-> 1 Wood (willow i believe you wanted)

-> 1 Area to Cut Tress

then i shall start making it for you.

i'll just choose a different spot, south of Rimmington where the willow trees are, i don't trust anyone with my accout sorry.

---------- Post added 04-01-2012 at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-31-2012 at 01:00 PM ----------

can you put random detection so it won't stop?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

well get stuck i mean

how long does a script like this take to make?

go a little more south, north of the fishing spot barely and north of Thurgo's place, south of the alter, south of the jail,--P.s. don't forget to fire-make try not to hit a tree or if it does make it move around the tree

i upload the picture as my profile picture if u can see it thats what i want.

planing rs.png

Edited by devin126

ok i understand, yes i would pay you $3.00 via paypal but i don't have a paypal account and i won't start one because i don't have a job, but I can give you 7-10 million gp in runescape ---(some of it is in items)---if you like pending on how much money i have just tell me your account name in a privet message and we'll figure it out if you want.

I wasn't asking for a specific time, i have never made a script before i just would like to know how long a regular script takes too make if you know. (estimated time)

---------- Post added 04-04-2012 at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-03-2012 at 10:47 PM ----------

ok i finaly uploaded a picture in one of my other post just click on it to see

jw are you going to put random detection or do you not know how to do it, if you can't its ok but plz try

Edited by devin126

what does random detection mean in your post? (i thought random detection ment random event) and did you read my other posts?

You said OSI doesn't solve every random event, do you know what random events it does solve

Edited by devin126

Random Detection is it will scan where your player is. If your player is inside a random event, then it will logout. (so your not just stuck inside a random event)

Also:

I am not 100% completely sure, but from looking i believe OSI currently solves the random events: BeeKeeper and Abyssal

are you still going to work on the fire making part?

I try starting what you made so far and on line 83 it comes up with a invalid number of parameters

can you fix it and don't forget to put the smart client in.

Edited by devin126