LordJashin

OSI Screenshot Logging System, and other recent updates!

Pushed to github...

Using the nice SaveToPng function. This is possible. Before, saving bitmaps was like tons of space. But each save with this is like 100kb compared to bitmaps when they can be like huggeeeee.

Changes:

- Opposite, Negative, OppositeE, NegativeE functions - Added from MSSL

- {$DEFINE RS2Debug} - This will include DebugSMART.scar

- {$DEFINE OSIDebug} - This will include Debug.scar

- var RS2_CheckForUpdates - If set to True, will check for updates to the Global variables, looks on github (See RS2/Misc/Updater.scar)

- Changed TheDate function to TheDate(Format: Integer - Format of 0 is the same as it was before. Format of 1 is Month-Day-Year abbreviated. Might change the way I did this in future, used in logging

- Removed {$Trading} define from Trading.scar

- Removed Various Global Variables for OSI, dealing with MultiReplace, and replacement methods I put in there from MSSL - Making it simpler, might add some back in future

- Removed var OSI_CheckForUpdates in favor of RS2_CheckForUpdates

Finally, the new screenshot logging system! This is it right here for the logging, I don't think I can log anymore than this, unless there is a way to log error exceptions?

Changes:

var OSI_AutoLogFolderName - If this is set to anything, then Autologging will be saved in this folder. If the folder is non existant it will create it. Note this new folder will be INSIDE SCAR's LogPath

var OSI_AutoLogScreenSave - If set to true, will auto save Screenshots everytime OSI_AddToLog or OSI_WriteAndLog are used to ScreenPath. With name if there is one and inside new folder if new folder was made using foldername var.

var OSI_AutoLogScreenSaveName - Name that if set, will be appended to every screenshot saved with the auto saver

var OSI_AutoLogScreenClientOnly - If set to true Screen shots will be of the Client Only!

var OSI_AutoLogScreenFolderName - If set, screenshots will be saved in this folder. (ScreenPath + ThisFolderName + '\'). If folder doesn't exist, will create it for you.

Note: you can change any of these variables Whenever you want!

Using the new systems fully!:

[scar]

program New;

{$I OSI/OSI.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;

begin

FreeOSI;

end;

procedure SetupCrap;

begin

OSI_AutoLog := True;

OSI_AutoLogName := 'AutoLogTest';

OSI_AutoLogFolderName := 'Auto Log Test 1';

OSI_AutoLogScreenSave := True;

OSI_AutoLogScreenSaveName := 'AutoLogTest';

OSI_AutoLogScreenFolderName := 'Auto Log Screenshots Test 1';

SetupOSI;

end;

begin

SetupCrap;

end.

[/scar]

Might implement custom save paths, and changes later...But for now...

Enjoy, and try it out!