nemolorn

Bloody font Sets

If the game you are playing. If its mostly Website based. I could look into the code for you, and find what font sets they use. Might be Unicode, but if they have a font-family tag you could get lucky. Is there a way you could load Unicode into SCAR's font system? I mean is there a font out there that you can install that has all those characters?

If you could load it, you could look for characters with IsTextAt, then use GetTextAt to get the characters. And if they were the right sequence of characters, do w/e.

Edited by LordJashin

It's Website based.

Seems the Font set is "font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"

But the characters aren't spaced "normally", and seem to be at font size 6.5, so when I'm trying the read the characters, it's just giving me jibberish.

I've written up most of a font include to read this, but I'm not getting the pixel spacing correct somewhere, so it's not coming through clearly.

making some screenshots now

I just added what I have, NKFields has the raw character bmp, as well as a mastersheet of most of the characters(still need to add a few symbols) and an image called Sample Field Text which I'm trying to read.

NKFields.zip

Edited by nemolorn
added screenshot and font sheet

It's Website based.

Seems the Font set is "font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"

But the characters aren't spaced "normally", and seem to be at font size 6.5, so when I'm trying the read the characters, it's just giving me jibberish.

I've written up most of a font include to read this, but I'm not getting the pixel spacing correct somewhere, so it's not coming through clearly.

making some screenshots now

I just added what I have, NKFields has the raw character bmp, as well as a mastersheet of most of the characters(still need to add a few symbols) and an image called Sample Field Text which I'm trying to read.

Also, if you get a debugging tool on your browser. Such as FireBug for Firefox. You can hit F12 then press the button that has a cursor in its picture (top left). Then click on whatever you want to debug on the page, it's kind of like how SCAR's Select Client button works. Once you click it, it will tell you its properties on the right under "style". Then just look for font-family.

Just did it on your comment. Got this: Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif; That's a lot of fonts lols.