nemolorn

Captcha Database

Ok, it's not a "real" Captcha.

There is a site that uses a revolving set of approximately 392 images that contain 3 character variants and call them "captcha"

however, I recently found that the images are static, that is, I can take a screenshot of the image and when that same image shows up again, it will be the exact same image. the images do not use black, rather a 4 tone greyscale.

In building this procedure, I'm looking for opinions on difference between using a Case of x :loadbitmap end; findbitmap and Case of x :loaddtm end; find dtm or if there might be a better template. I'll add a copy of the "captcha" in a little while.

Alright first of all taking a screen shot of each one would take forever. Firefox->Addons->FlashGet, download the image with right click and if right click is disabled google an addon for firefox they have one for re enabling it.

You could make a script to take the captcha then hit reload for new one and check it againist the ones you already have.

Also you could try finding the directory of the images, or if your lucky. Try doing view image on the captcha, this is very useful. Lets say it says image1, and the next one is image2. All the way to 300 for example.With flashget you can Right click->Build Gallery-> on the end of link on 1st box will have Brackets [] change the number after the dash in the brackets keep the zeros at the end put like 300.

That will make a new page with all images 1-300. Then you would just have to save the page to get the images. I use this build gallery thing for manga all the time.