nemolorn

Playing in Harmony. Complicated level of difficulty.

I have a pickle that I'm having trouble figuring out where to even start.

I DO NOT NEED THE BANKING/MINING/GATHERING Script, Rather I need help with the TIMING explained. Also, I'm not planning on using this for RS, rather for another game that runs at 1 tick per day. This is as much a request for a finished product, as for help to help me develop exactly what I'm looking for.

@_@ okay, Imagine you have 27 bots running at the same time in groups of 3 Via VB with 1 Master Handler on a separate computer

In each group of 3, 2 stand near common resources(Copper mines, wheat fields, tomato fields) and purchases and banks the resources and the third works for a member of a different group(I.E. Mining, harvesting wheat, tomato) Until the reach their quota, then they will log out for 10-15 minutes, waiting for the next step.

Every Hour of the day, the bots shuffle to a different resources or task. So if bot 1a was buying copper, he might go buy tomato to bank. bot 4b who was buying wheat might go mine copper to sell to bot 1a. I'm working on figuring out the exact cycles of 10 hours Wheat, 7 hours Tomato, 5 hours milk, and Random.

Now, the next Variable is the Master Handler. He might have need to assign up to 9 bots( 1 from each group) to go gather Mithril, or Chop Yew for a particular task for an hour. The Other 2 bots in the group need to be able to compensate for that absence, either by asking other players help, buying what they need to fill their quota, or by filling the quota themselves(Which would be a last case scenario)

Finally, At Random Hour Intervals, these bots will log out for 2-3 hours. They need to pick up with whatever their next task might have been assigned at the point they log back in, not when they logged out.

Edited by nemolorn