catchme

I need a simple script, for a basic game

OFF Subject- Hey all, I used to be an active member in the AutoRune community back when RS2 was new, I only played and botted on Classic though. I was one of the survivors of the mass ban on RSC :) ... I haven't used Scar in years, the last version I have is like 1.12 lol. I doubt anyone will remember me, but I'm glad I decided to look this up, and hi to everyone :D

ON Subject- Could I request a script that does the following simple tasks for a game I play: Click a coordinate, wait 5 seconds, Click on the word "close" , wait 5 seconds, Click another coordinate, wait 45 seconds, then repeat. ...if you can't make it click on the word "close", it could also be coordinates or a color, I think close would be best though.

I haven't scripted in at least 5-6 years, so any help with this script would be greatly appreciated, and will help me get started at learning how to do it again.

It's very simple, click a monster, fight details pop up and you have to close it, refresh the current location so more monsters will appear. Repeat

Picture1:

pic1e.th.png

Picture2:

pic2oj.th.png

Picture3:

pic3bk.th.png

I think I could fill in the coordinates if you need to use it in the script, if I remember correctly, each movement of my mouse will show the coordinates on Scar?

If you need more pics, I can get them, but this really sums it up lol. Like I said, its a basic game...No good graphics involved.

Thank you, a lot! :D

---------- Post added 05-13-2012 at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-12-2012 at 07:59 PM ----------

so is that enough info/pics to write a script?

It's very simple, click a monster, fight details pop up and you have to close it, refresh the current location so more monsters will appear. Repeat

Picture1:

pic1e.th.png

Picture2:

pic2oj.th.png

Picture3:

pic3bk.th.png

I think I could fill in the coordinates if you need to use it in the script, if I remember correctly, each movement of my mouse will show the coordinates on Scar?

If you need more pics, I can get them, but this really sums it up lol. Like I said, its a basic game...No good graphics involved.

Thank you, a lot! :D

---------- Post added 05-13-2012 at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-12-2012 at 07:59 PM ----------

so is that enough info/pics to write a script?

Very simple with SCAR Divi.

[sCAR]

program Example;

begin // begin end. required

// Select Browser in the window with the crosshairs

MoveMouse(500, 500); // Moves mouse to Coords 500, 500 in the selection

ClickMouse(500, 500, true); // True for Left Click, at 500, 500 in the selection

wait(1000); // waits, In Milliseconds, 1000 is one second

// You can repeat something like this:

Repeat // Endless never stops repeating ( Not recommended )

MoveMouse(500, 500);

ClickMouse(500, 500, true);

wait(5000);

until false;

end.

[/sCAR]

Thank you Lord Jashin, much appreciated!

Is there a function that will hit the Close button in my second picture? I know I can do the color picker to click on a color code, but the text "Show Misses" is the same color as the "close" button. And the coordinates change all the time, so I need a function that will make it automatically click the "Close" button by recognizing the word, is that possible?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Thank you Lord Jashin, much appreciated!

Is there a function that will hit the Close button in my second picture? I know I can do the color picker to click on a color code, but the text "Show Misses" is the same color as the "close" button. And the coordinates change all the time, so I need a function that will make it automatically click the "Close" button by recognizing the word, is that possible?

Would I do something like this?

MoveMouse(500, 500); // Moves mouse to Coords 500, 500 in the selection

If FindText(x, y, 'Close') then 
 begin
     ClickMouse:= 0;
 end;

I'm probably way off, but I'm reading through tutorials and looking at scripts from Scar 1.13 I have saved. Please help?

---------- Post added 05-14-2012 at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-13-2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

Nevermind I think I got it, seems to be working pretty good so far.