tigeren

how to write it from a picture?

Hallo world!! :D

I need your helps guys!!

My brother has a disability.

and i has developed a script so he could be on the net using shortcuts and from Scars help..

Now, we encountered a problem.

He often sits on a forum, and when he has to post a message, he must write a code from a box before the message is being sent..

But my brother can not always see what is in the box ..

Are there some who can tell me a code that can write the numbers down there is in the picture.?

There is an example of the box here:

http://billedeupload.dk/images/D1KGI.jpg

And the lines there is in the picture is different from time to time, like the actual letters

I hope some can help, and thanks in advance!

Edited by tigeren

Post the script? Maybe there is a button to hear the text. This is some form of Captcha, it might be extremely difficult to get around that. If the FONT of the text in the image is always the same, and the letters are literally the same ones every time then you can use SCAR to help you out. Otherwise I would suggest using a decaptcha service, or if he could find a chatroom that always has some people talking in it he could paste the picture on there and ask for help. Ex: Right click picture->Copy or even save it.