bagey68774

The Best Methods in SCAR Divi for Automating Difficult Workflows

Hello Everyone,

As I'm still learning how to use SCAR Divi, I've been playing with automating some simple chores, but I want to go beyond now. I'd love to learn about best practices and helpful hints from seasoned users as I intend to automate a couple more intricate operations.

I'm specifically working on automating a multi-step process that includes recognising images, clicking on dynamic elements (moving buttons), and gathering data at different times from different parts of the screen. Even after reading through the documentation and attempting a few sample scripts, I'm still having trouble with the following:

• Finding dynamic elements with accuracy Certain buttons on the screen move or shift slightly. Which strategy works best to regularly target them?
  • Managing errors or unforeseen changes: How do you typically incorporate error handling into your scripts to ensure that they don't malfunction when an unforeseen event occurs, such as a window opening in the incorrect location or a button failing to load?
  • Performance-based optimisation: Sometimes, my scripts seem a little sluggish. Exist any particular methods or features in SCAR Divi that may be used to maximise performance, particularly in the case of intricate workflows?

Any guidance, references, or examples would be very valued! My goal is to become more proficient at automating these gen ai workflows. 

Thank you in advance for your help and support.