wundertüte

Release Raidmaster *kills Behemoth*

this raidbot is able to detect when Behemoth is out, switches munition and drive to kill Behemoth

configure script as kernkraft

new:

- set a key for leviathan and behemoth munition

- take a random place to stand beside leviathans

- set waitonkill in miliseconds for a break after you get sunk

Raidmaster 1.00 wundertuete.scar

Edited by wundertüte

The ship stays way to close to leviathan / behemoth. Which parameter controls the distance an how do you suggest to change it ? Is it possible to check attacker and, if it is a player, to switch to elite, shoot him down and then switch back to normal ammo and continue shooting at leviathans ? Which zoom level do you recommend for this script ?

how should i put the ammo in boxes

and it doesnt shoot levianth tell me how to make it shoot levianth

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

this raidbot is able to detect when Behemoth is out, switches munition and drive to kill Behemoth

configure script as kernkraft

new:

- set a key for leviathan and behemoth munition

- take a random place to stand beside leviathans

- set waitonkill in miliseconds for a break after you get sunk

plz telll me how to set a key to shoot levianth

Edited by resident

I did so and did not help. The script does not want to click. Please help. Anyone knows the Polish language?

masz ustawiona zla rozdzielczosc albo systemowa albo w grze. najlepiej zoom na 90%

Who can plug in this script a f5 key clicker after kill the behemoth? cause when i kill him he have a 0HP and staying at the map and bot dont want to kill leviathans. I used to try this bot at other browsers but i had this problem with behemoth in opera, mozilla, google chrome, ie.

Whether the possibility of eliminating the attack on Behemot/Amateratsu exists I mean so that he beats only Leviatan/Sunburst and didn't swim up to the main lined boot.

From above thanks too info and advice.

You can use the old script or you can set the elite ammunition key the same as normal ammo key.