2: Open script with scar.

3: Press Play.

4: Fill out GUI.

5: Press Start Script.

Notes:

* Bot wisely

Change Log:

1.1 Minor Changes Made.
-Added an additional method for checking the ore's status.
-Added another fail-safe to terminate script upon.
1.0 Script Released.
[/Code]

Edited by shadowrecon

This bot seems really good the issue I have is that once I set up the settings the bot only opens my inventory then the skills tab then back again. I think i may have done something. Help would be be appreciated.

Did you set your Anti-Ban chance? its on the main set of tabs. Also make sure your using safe-mode graphics, and V Bright settings.

What Mine are you using? This bot doesn't set camera angle it leaves it up to user to set which angle he wishes to look so make sure the ore is within view.

If none of these fix your issue then just post a reply and ill check colors to make sure they match up.

Edited by shadowrecon

OK I have tried messing with the anti-ban chance. I am mining at east varrock then changed to west varrock both had the same effect. When it goes to the skills page it goes to mining one then back to the inventory.

Alright and you have checked your settings? Ive made some minor changes to the script and im posting them right now as version 1.1. Give it a try and tell me how it works for you.

Haha seriously colors change soooo often and crap. I always jsut save em all and compile em in the ACA and make suuurreee that i got em good:P

Well i went and tested the script and colors were fine. Im using color records which use RGB values and XYZ values so they are a lot more accurate in finding a specific color. To use color record you have to use the function i ported over from SRL in UBeX. You can generate them with ACA.

[scar]

with ORE do

begin

UpText := 'ine Iron';

MaxDist := 15;

Color := 3359079;

HueMod := 0.03;

SatMod := 1.46;

LumTol := 4;

MinR := 86; MaxR := 121;

MinG := 58; MaxG := 72;

MinB := 43; MaxB := 54;

MinX := 6.03; MaxX := 10.66;

MinY := 5.36; MaxY := 8.78;

MinZ := 3.14; MaxZ := 4.52;

end;

[/scar]

Edited by shadowrecon

Thank you so much this now works so great. Sorry for being noob. This is actually one of the first scripts I am able to work and so far its worked fantastic.

Thank you for the response. I hope it works out for you. did the updated script fix the issue or did you change something with rs graphics? (Just curious)