seafight17

tolerance?

u cant take the tolerance from a photo, tolerance is how much it can vary, so you would need the multiple photos of the same thing and just select a single color off of each and use the tolerance of that color as the tolerance of the photo(bitmap im guessing?)

use ACA in the tools under osi to get colors, tolerance ect.

Edited by shadowrecon

Unbenannt2.JPG

think he want to write someting to find this glowing glitter ....... the 3 pictures are 1 Glowing glitter and he want to find it with scar

the color rotates 2 times in one second

not easy not easy

i think it is not possible with a bitmap function.

i dont know if scar can grap flash somehow to find coordinates from that glizi ........ like autoit

may be shadowrecon have a idea^^

Unbenannt.JPG

Unbenannt1.JPG

Edited by opiumhautopium1

It is very easy. You can use anything as basic as FindColorTolerance function or even make it a TPA by using FindColorsTolerance which is probably the way to go. Now what you should do since green is a bit unnormal of a color is not only go for 1 type color for the green. Go ahead and grab the lighter and the heavier greens in ACA. Reload your game and keep open the aca, try to find the same colors again by pressing the mark colors. if you dont find them then go ahead and pick out new colors ON TOP OF the ones you already got. Keep doing this until you have a color found ( being in red ) each time you reload your game and get the application in aca.

Beyond that stuff. notice that it does not matter how fast it changes per second as long as it does not change like to blue,m red, or anything and you have your aca colors correct. what happens is that scar practically takes a screenshot and finds all the color points in the tpa at that time it was initiated.

Plaina nd simple... Just use TPA findcolorstolerence would be best for your situation I think. I cant exactly write your whole code cause I dont have the colors... but if you need help after you get the colors for aca hit us up here. But your first step is getting the green colors constantly with aca.

Using a bitmap function would kind of suck for something like this but it is still possible, I would just stick to traditional find colors

Beyond that stuff. notice that it does not matter how fast it changes per second as long as it does not change like to blue,m red, or anything and you have your aca colors correct. what happens is that scar practically takes a screenshot and finds all the color points in the tpa at that time it was initiated.

they chage the colores ........ black jellow blue orange.......... a lot of times the colores are near the backround...... that you can t see it with your own eyes likeUnbenannt3.JPG........... this

just take screen shots, you will grab the colors, the problem comes in how fast does smart detect the colors, i have no clue how this game operates.

function findGlit(Color:Integer; Hue,Sat: Extended; Tolerance:Integer):Boolean; // retruns True if found the colors
TPA: TPointArray;
begin       // XS,YS Are The Upper left hand corner points of search area, XE,YE are lower right hand corner points
 ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
 SetColorspeed2Modifiers(Hue,Sat);
 If FindColorsTolerance(TPA,Color,xs,ys,xe,ye,Tol) then
   Result := True
 else
   Result := False;
 SetColorspeed2Modifiers(0.02,0.02);
 ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
end; 

Sorry shadow but I dont htink thats the whole way for him to go.

Ok since your colors fluncuate. You need to setup an array. then go through the array on the tpa like mentioned above. It will go through all the array colors you have set until it finds one that matches any color you specifiy in the array,,,

Array...

Call the findglit.

For color, hue and sat. set up a TPA array. You can see how I do mine in my EatFish function in UBeX for an example.

Sorry shadow but I dont htink thats the whole way for him to go.

Ok since your colors fluncuate. You need to setup an array. then go through the array on the tpa like mentioned above. It will go through all the array colors you have set until it finds one that matches any color you specifiy in the array,,,

Array...

Call the findglit.

For color, hue and sat. set up a TPA array. You can see how I do mine in my EatFish function in UBeX for an example.

Was just showing him how to set up a find color function with tolerance speed of 2 so he can get more accurate colors.

i tryed something like that........... but it was not good because the colors i picked are a lot of times in the gameengine and colorcircletolerance dont work well for me because

Canvas does not allow drawing error makes me sad

but now i think why i got the error

in every wundertütes script is

{SetDesktopAsClient;

GetClientDimensions(resolution_x, resolution_y);

so i used it a lot of times.......... because it worked a lot of times in his scrips without any problems

if i finish ^my actual stuff..... may be i make another try

and seafighter .. please tell us if you find a way to do ^^

well i comfused i litle bit ..the reson is besouce i dont know alot about virsual pacik and other pc laugages....

the main reson i ask that is that IF i chance the tolernce of a bmp (which i have already load on scar divi p.x.

bmp := BitmapFromString(18, 16, 'beNoNke1v21QchX' +

'9OYvv6+uX67TqxYyeOEyed0ySrW7VZ32m7lFZMpWNk3QalWlValS' +

'1lBbplAzS6SbQT6goMbdUEHxBDQoIh0CT+PSw9X59zdHQAmuNBNO' +

'aFQ7YfaAHFscLvGPav3rk3sv03wG8Ap8AeAv4yhfsZvg+QcB+g2a' +

'7XBgvVkh5RcZagM1r7z26cceQE4BUwLzPcA93aovaaLN/Q5A1D3N' +

'GEuzJqtCrDlXzTFC8q/NNC5R9U+B24U4AfRHyPYXZFcdnzhnQ9z6' +

'ZdPlMRuSGCllShWfNiR3lbQd8rudfEPQM2IbGOMNpQcMd1RwqFwL' +

'EFBYkGr2elokMGckq9YIwR4XNV/dN0fwF4xvInLP8E4Ns036/klq' +

'g+USie80vVVkR9LR8a5aFCNXLKVLwmcs8s+pRPHQEcy6jPwAngI0' +

'j/KBiPdHvVsiY8byqOx9ojxWq2UnejVrmmoMc55WeZP07BoQJrKW' +

'aFy9zn5G9AOEyqhexdYnUdZyYMLy3Mj0+O+pEf1oNZmf/Jxi8gyY' +

'evdeY85nyRn8XcLZXey+A9gCdE70lo0XXn4nh5aX5wOApK+WsKe4' +

'ySU+A7FjYxm1eQSoUyEWZFtKUavTTXAzik8k1Hmfa8i+Pjnc78wm' +

'izR6UjMfMQ4IEuTKnYUTGh2NDEgOC3sL4u0Q8APgbYN8lVTbvgFS' +

'7NzGx3Vz811Yco00/DroVHDClnSFnPsHJZT9djor8jm5ua1gVI3D' +

'tZ+z1qTfn+u3Nze5Z5kIEvEKxTNlKxSaVSYI6GxYkgP+1bC5RcNW' +

'iXwysAa8B85VWu5Oy4XOllc7cB9jBzxcpUZeRbpFmhS43q8vmwUy' +

'+2HaNtyF23uAipVYBdYD+z3EnbvkWz2wBbOLXi8FUJDebIcJBtD5' +

'Zm4nKn6U+WrMhUWprUNc3LADcSkWEPwtqmYW0wsM7C+7bcwvyAJj' +

'Y8Pa5a0y1vcbg4UbMj3/Q16QLBH1I1GfgJMPuSvhEE1xG6DrApyd' +

'vNxuXpqf07t58/P33916t/3/zx+NHBSMMdCGnJkkcJ2jHJRwA3/w' +

'eQn5BI');

how could i find (using scar divi tools) the tolerence and also if i chance the tolernace (thath the editor of the sript put) what would happen?

Anyway thansk a lot all of you that help me i apresiate it a lot !

thanks

lol

go in script to

FindBitmaptolerance(bmp,x, y,20) <-------------- change the "20" to 30,40,50 like u want ........... that is the tollerance u can change

FindBitmapTolerance(Bitmap: Integer; var x, y: Integer; Tol: Integer): Boolean;

u don t have to do something with the bmp

if the tollerance is to high .......... scar can find wrong things because more options

smile