Wanted

[1-4Mil/ph] OSI Sudoku Solver

Yeah i just tested it this morning, same issue, when i run it in "UseRegularMouse = True; // Slow human style mouse." it stops at the solver.

Here's the debug.

Loaded RS2 Fonts: OptionChars, ScreenChars, NPCChars, UpChars, SmallChars, StatChars, FriendChars, LoginChars, XPChars

Initating SMART Runescape Server 11 with safe mode enabled...

Obtaining large casket from Ali...

Large casket obtained. (9220ms)

Grabbing tiles...

Tiles grabbed. (0ms)

Generating Solution...

Brute forcing solution...

Solution generated. (312ms)

Executing solver...

I didn't work for me at first, but after reading through the first 5 or so pages it now works perfectly for me. Also, how often do you typically run this bot per day without getting banned? and how safe is it really if i have it running say 5 hours per day (as of right now when most of runescape isnt inhabited by bots)

To get it to work for me this is what I did

1. I went to line 682 in the script and right below "2232: TypeSend('2');" i put in a new line myself "1807: TypeSend('2');" (made it click the 'attempt to open large casket' option when talking to the npc.

2. right under this on line around 691 i entered: "if (GetColor(289, 460) = 11645618) then" basically just change the 8 digit number to what i have there instead of what you have.

it works fine now. and if anyone knows how long to run this to make it a 'safe' botting experience it would be appreciated.

Amazing script Wanted, worked pretty much straight out of the box for me apart from having to launch another script first to get SMART to start up & then having to leave SMART disabled so it had full control over my mouse (which I don't mind). The only thing I changed slightly was on line 34, FastMouseSpeed = 100; I changed this to 80 because of RS's poor frame rate. I've made around 4m so far & it's still going strong, thanks a lot mate :D

To get it to work for me this is what I did

1. I went to line 682 in the script and right below "2232: TypeSend('2');" i put in a new line myself "1807: TypeSend('2');" (made it click the 'attempt to open large casket' option when talking to the npc.

2. right under this on line around 691 i entered: "if (GetColor(289, 460) = 11645618) then" basically just change the 8 digit number to what i have there instead of what you have.

it works fine now. and if anyone knows how long to run this to make it a 'safe' botting experience it would be appreciated.

It worked for me with only putting in line 682 "1807: TypeSend('2');" and without step 2, when i changed the line it didn't spoke to ali anymore..

But thanks for the line!

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Is possible to run this script with SMART ?

It runs for a small period of time and then it stops working wich I found out it always stops working at some puzzles where there is 1 sudoku part not filled in they added some new puzzles I think with the last rs update you got a 9 by 9 sudoku and 1 of the 9 is not filled in at all.

Not sure if it is new but I have only experienced that this script cannot solve this sudoku since the update.

Most of the times it works for 20minutes or less.

The script does not really gives a debug but it seems it tries to execute bruteforcesudoku and then it does nothing until rs makes it automatically log out.

Edited by Jerome

It runs for a small period of time and then it stops working wich I found out it always stops working at some puzzles where there is 1 sudoku part not filled in they added some new puzzles I think with the last rs update you got a 9 by 9 sudoku and 1 of the 9 is not filled in at all.

Not sure if it is new but I have only experienced that this script cannot solve this sudoku since the update.

Most of the times it works for 20minutes or less.

The script does not really gives a debug but it seems it tries to execute bruteforcesudoku and then it does nothing until rs makes it automatically log out.

That is weird. but i know the puzzle you are talking about which it doesnt solve. however, mine just exits the sudoku, talks to the npc and just starts again. i dont know why yours doesnt continue O.o

I don't understand my issue???

It keeps crashing, this is as far as it reaches:

OSI RS2 routines enabled

OSI RS2 color random detection and solving enabled

Loaded RS2 Fonts: OptionChars, ScreenChars, NPCChars, UpChars, SmallChars, StatChars, FriendChars, LoginChars, XPChars

Large casket obtained. (8081ms)

Grabbing tiles...

Tiles grabbed. (0ms)

Generating Solution...

Solution generated. (2840ms)

Executing solver...

Just checked out where the filed for Scar Divi are saved and found that they're saved in my backup drive, should it be that way? :S

Many of the problems you guys seem to be describing I think can be solved by dragging the target from the Scar-divi tool bar onto the SMART client.

Also if you've edited and saved the script in anyway then re-download the original & start again afresh, you may have broken something & it'd be hard for anyone to help you.

Edited by Amberleaf

Amazing script Wanted, worked pretty much straight out of the box for me apart from having to launch another script first to get SMART to start up & then having to leave SMART disabled so it had full control over my mouse (which I don't mind). The only thing I changed slightly was on line 34, FastMouseSpeed = 100; I changed this to 80 because of RS's poor frame rate. I've made around 4m so far & it's still going strong, thanks a lot mate :D

The waits in FastMouse (Line 117) in combination with FastMouse speed are the key to tuning it. That's how some people are able to push out 250 + solvers per hour while others are stuck at around 145 sph.

Hi i debugged the shit out of the SolveSudoku Function (if your confused what error i was having, read my above post.

Here's the debugged version of the function

function SolveSudoku: Boolean;
var
 InitialTiles, Solution: TIntegerArray;
 I, II, H, T, CurrentTile: Integer;
 AI: array[0..8] of Integer;
 ATPA: T2DPointArray;
 TPA: TPointArray;
begin
 Result := False;
 InitialTiles := GrabTiles;
 Solution := GenerateSolution(InitialTiles);
 if (Length(Solution) <> 81) then
   Exit;
 T := GetSystemTime;
 for I := 0 to 80 do
   if (Solution[i] = InitialTiles[i]) then
     Solution[i] := 0;
 SetLength(ATPA, 9);
 for I := 0 to 8 do
   for II := 0 to 80 do
     if (Solution[iI] = (I + 1)) then
     begin
       SetLength(ATPA[i], AI[i] + 1);
       ATPA[i][AI[i]] := Point(118 + ((II mod 9) * 37), 8 + ((II div 9) * 37));
       Inc(AI[i]);
     end;
 SetLength(TPA, 9);
 TPA[0] := Point(28, 112);
 for I := 2 to 9 do
   TPA[i - 1] := Point(28 + ((I mod 2) * 50), 111 + ((I div 2) * 50));
   SortTPAEx(ATPA[i], TPA[i]);
 WriteLn('Executing solver...');
 T := GetSystemTime;
 Writeln('T := GetSystemTime');
   if (Length(ATPA[i]) > 1) then
   begin
     if (CurrentTile <> (I + 1)) then
     Writeln('if (CurrentTile <> (I + 1)) then');
     begin
       FastMouseCircle(12, TPA[i].X, TPA[i].Y, ClickLeft);
       Writeln('FastMouseCircle(12, TPA[i].X, TPA[i].Y, ClickLeft);');
       CurrentTile := I + 1;
       Writeln(' CurrentTile := I + 1;');
     end;
     H := High(ATPA[i]);
     Writeln('  H := High(ATPA[i]);');
     for II := 0 to H do
       FastMouseBox(ATPA[i][iI].X, ATPA[i][iI].Y,  ATPA[i][iI].X + 31, ATPA[i][iI].Y + 31, ClickLeft);
       Writeln('FastMouseBox(ATPA[i][iI].X, ATPA[i][iI].Y,  ATPA[i][iI].X + 31, ATPA[i][iI].Y + 31, ClickLeft)');
   end;
 WriteLn('Solver executed. (' + IntToStr(GetSystemTime - T) + 'ms)');
 Result := True;
end;

This is what the Debugg box showed.

OSI RS2 routines enabled

OSI RS2 color random detection and solving enabled

Large casket obtained. (17800ms)

Grabbing tiles...

Tiles grabbed. (0ms)

Generating Solution...

Solution generated. (156ms)

Executing solver...

T := GetSystemTime

if (CurrentTile <> (I + 1)) then

FastMouseCircle(12, TPA.X, TPA.Y, ClickLeft);

CurrentTile := I + 1;

H := High(ATPA);

I'm sure you can tell from the debug exactly where the script freezes at :)

This error happens when i have const as

const

UseRegularMouse = True; // Slow human style mouse.

FastMouseSpeed = 100; // Fast mouse speed, edit func FastMouse for even faster mouse.

Edited by momotron

Compiler error 647 line SortATPASize(ATPA, True);

Man i looked at the code, and i dont see any problems up or down from line 647, I tried it on beta version of scar and 3.32.01 just keeps saying Not enoguh para...I honestly have no clue what the issue is.

Edited by shadowrecon

I get the same error. For kicks tried a couple different versions of SCAR:

v3.30: Error on line 618 - Invalid # of parameters

v3.31: Error on line 618 - Invalid # of parameters

v3.32: Error on line 647 - Invalid # of parameters

v3.33 RC: Error on line 647 - Invalid # of parameters

Edit: This is behavior I ran into when writing my SuperHeater that drove me to pretty much give up scripting for a while (permanently?): A test script with just the problem lines compiles and runs just fine. Eventually it will turn out to be a error in a completely unrelated portion of code (that *should* have no effect on that line) that will most likely get solved completely by accident when reworking an unrelated portion of the script.

I love SCAR but it's compiler does some mighty mighty strange things sometimes.

Edited by Bixby Sayz