Wanted

[1-4Mil/ph] OSI Sudoku Solver

Just tried that, but it still doesn't click any of the green arrows to proceed. This is what I did: untitlhhhhed.png

I pressed start on the Sudoku solver, it spins around for a few seconds, clicks Ali on the head, then just freezes and repeats.

No you need to drag on drop the crosshairs onto runescape with the chat up where it gets stuck, and then run the 5 line script so it gives you the color count in the debug box and tell me what option # it corresponds to so it can be added into the large sudoku script.

The short script runs when I press the play button on the Sudoku script, so there's 2 scripts running at the same time.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

The short script runs when I press the play button on the Sudoku script, so there's 2 scripts running at the same time. But when I do run the 5 line script at the chat, it doesn't do or say anything, other than "Script executed successfully"

The short script runs when I press the play button on the Sudoku script, so there's 2 scripts running at the same time.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

The short script runs when I press the play button on the Sudoku script, so there's 2 scripts running at the same time. But when I do run the 5 line script at the chat, it doesn't do or say anything, other than "Script executed successfully"

Obviously you can only run one script at a time, I'm trying to get you the run the small script so I can get the color count.

I clicked the crosshair, put it on the green arrow, pressed play, and got this in the debug box.

New client targeted (5243110)

Successfully compiled (90.3101 ms)

Successfully executed (1028.4794 ms)

I wonder if you're on the correct graphic settings, Highest Brightness, safe mode, fixed client etc.... you could just change

if (GetColor(289, 460) = 11776948) then

to

if (GetColor(289, 460) = 11645618) then

if fixing your graphic settings didn't work (line 524)

So, I did that, and it works amazing, except it gets stuck at this one part. Other than that, it's great.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]293[/ATTACH]

...now you have to go do what is shown in the .gif.... and when you said "I did that" are you referring to changing graphics or modifying the getcolor?

Both. I tried the graphics, that didn't work, so I changed the script and it worked fine.

Edit: Just tried what you said to do in the gif, it gave me 2038288 instead of 2232. So I tried putting it in, in this format: "2038288: TypeSend('2');" and it either doesn't like me, or I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't work.

Edited by Chocolatnave

I just edited my last message, but since I'm already writing this one I might as well post what I said.

Just tried what you said to do in the gif, it gave me 2038288 instead of 2232. So I tried putting it in, in this format: "2038288: TypeSend('2');" and it either doesn't like me, or I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't work.

I just edited my last message, but since I'm already writing this one I might as well post what I said.

Just tried what you said to do in the gif, it gave me 2038288 instead of 2232. So I tried putting it in, in this format: "2038288: TypeSend('2');" and it either doesn't like me, or I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't work.

You have to use the other short script, you're still using the get color script so it's giving you the wrong number -.-

pls chocolatnave me add no msn oks

bruno_anjo.cba@hotmail.com oks add me

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

sorry

first not know much about codes, I'm Brazilian and a bit hard for me

I just do not insist on something

Just ask if you can make a tutorial of photos or a video teaching how to modify!

I really like this script

but do not know shake

sorry my bad english

thank you

Where is the short script O.o

Edit: if you dont mind could you or someone else add a video showing how to do this and then if someone else does it you can add to OP :D

---------- Post added 02-19-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-18-2012 at 11:43 PM ----------

also mine runs for a very little bit of time then stops

Solver executed. (11186ms)

Solve #1 took : 21076ms

Solvers per hour : 155.400

Obtaining large casket from Ali...

Large casket obtained. (4321ms)

Grabbing tiles...

Tiles grabbed. (0ms)

Generating Solution...

Brute forcing solution...

I am getting

Successfully compiled (25.142 ms)

Successfully executed (1008.9824 ms)

with the sample script. It selects ali and it completely stops. I have to hit talk to ali and then it goes through and finishes it. You said something about putting the crosshairs over the chat. Well everytime I remove the mouse away from the chat it disappears.

1807: TypeSend('2');

^ that is what i had to add to my copy of the script, if you get the same window, then that'll work!

Anyway, my issue is when i put it on realistic mode, the script gets stuck at the solver, it says something like "executing solver..." and nothing else happens?

Also having major FPS issues when script is running, anyway to fix this?

Sorry, by realistic mode i meant the

"UseRegularMouse = True; // Slow human style mouse."

Will try restarting laptop and try again tomorrow morning!

Edited by momotron