shadowrecon

Anti-Ban - Your Ideas

So, over the past few hours ive been working on a include for anti-ban, Im trying to make a uniserval include that could be used by anyone and work well. My problem is figuring out what else to add. So far this is what i have:

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Procedure: Anti_Ban_Move(Move_Here: Integer; Mouse_Back: Boolean);
Description: Moves mouse to random point, if Move_Back  it will come back
to the original start point area.
Contributors: ShadowRecon.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}
{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Function: Anti_Ban_Check(Check_Skill:Integer; Hover_Skill,Mouse_Back: Boolean): Integer;
Description: Checks selected Skill, returns skill level, sets game tab back to
original tab it started from. If Hover_Skill it moves mouse over skill and hovers
for a second. If Mouse_Back it moves the mouse back to starting position before
checking skill.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}
Procedure: Anti_Ban_SearchBank(Mouse_Back: Boolean);
Description: Searches bank tabs randomly, as if you were just looking through bank
as many players do.It Always returns to the tab you originally started on.If
Mouse_Back it moves mouse back to start position (Within a box of the original start origin).
Function: Anti_Ban_MoveCompass(Set_Back, C_Angle: Boolean);
Description: Moves The compass randomly, If C_Angle it changes angle down dynamically
while turning camera. If Set_Back it sets it back to start compass position and highest angle.
Max run time of 7450 +- 10% Ms, Min run time of 1550 +- 10% with all options.

Edited by shadowrecon

I'm ambivalent about anti-ban tbh. Playing legit I don't do a lot of it, so I don't put a lot in my scripts.

I mean I've watched my friend go non-stop for 4+ hrs at a time for literally weeks without a single wasted mouse click on his drive to 99s. All of this playing legit!!! On the other hand it really can't hurt

A couple things I do when playing legit I don't see on there (and some may be just too difficult to do using color):

- Randomly swirl my mouse around the screen.

- Check friends/clan chat.

- Hover mouse over random players to check their combat level (tricky)

On rare occasions I might:

- Check quests done/not done.

- Check my combat level/style

Your search bank idea is clever. Never realized I do that a lot until read it there.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

I'm ambivalent about anti-ban tbh. Playing legit I don't do a lot of it, so I don't put a lot in my scripts.

I mean I've watched my friend go non-stop for 4+ hrs at a time for literally weeks without a single wasted mouse click on his drive to 99s. All of this playing legit!!! On the other hand it really can't hurt

A couple things I do when playing legit I don't see on there (and some may be just too difficult to do using color):

- Randomly swirl my mouse around the screen.

- Check friends/clan chat.

- Hover mouse over random players to check their combat level (tricky)

On rare occasions I might:

- Check quests done/not done.

- Check my combat level/style

Your search bank idea is clever. Never realized I do that a lot until read it there.

Alot of good ideas, i can say honestly when i use to play those are some the things i use to do, especially check other plays levels, as i always like to be the highest in the room =) lol. heres what i have coded so far, and honestly im using it with a magic bot that tele's every second and it runs the anti_ban procedure every time and it doesnt do anything but about 1 out of 30 tele's, any who here it is:

const Area Index's
Decription: Indexs for differnet areas of the screen.
Const
 MM_Inv = 0;
 MM_MS  = 1;
 MM_MM  = 2;
 MM_CB  = 3;
 MM_WS  = 4;
Procedure: Anti_Ban_Move(Move_Here: Integer; Mouse_Back: Boolean);
Description: Moves mouse to random point, if Move_Back = true it will come back
to the original start point area.
Procedure Anti_Ban_Move(Move_Here: Integer; Mouse_Back: Boolean);
Var
 X,Y:Integer;
begin
 MouseSpeed := RR(10,15);
 GetMousePos(x,y);
 Case Move_Here of
   MM_Inv:
     begin
       if Random(5) = 3 then
           MouseBox(548,202,735,462,MoveTo);
       WaitRR(150,250);
     end;
   MM_MS:
     begin
        if Random(5) = 1 then
           MouseBox(27,30,518,335,MoveTo);
        WaitRR(150,250);
     end;
   MM_MM:
     begin
       if Random(5) = 5 then
           MouseBox(519,1,765,167,MoveTo);
       WaitRR(150,250);
     end;
   MM_CB:
     begin
       if Random(5) = 0 then
           MouseBox(0, 339,522, 505,MoveTo);
       WaitRR(150,250);
     end;
   MM_WS:
     begin
       if Random(5) = 4 then
           MouseBox(0, 0,763, 501,MoveTo);
       WaitRR(150,250);
     end;
 end;
   if (Mouse_Back) then
     MMouse(X, Y, 50, 50);
 MouseSpeed := 15;
 exit;
end;
Function: Anti_Ban_Check(Check_Skill:Integer; Hover_Skill,Mouse_Back: Boolean): Integer;
Description: Checks selected Skill, returns skill level, sets game tab back to
original tab it started from.If Hover_Skill it moves mouse over skill and hovers
for a second. If Mouse_Back it moves the mouse back to starting position before
checking skill.Set Check_Skill to -1 for a random skill
Function Anti_Ban_Check(Check_Skill:Integer; Hover_Skill,Mouse_Back: Boolean): Integer;
Var
 CTab,X,Y: Integer;
begin
 if Not(TabExists(2)) then
   exit;
 if (Check_Skill = -1) then
   Check_Skill := Random(26);
 GetMousePos(X,Y);
 CTab := GetCurrentTab;
 SetGameTab(2);
 Result := GetSkillLevel(Check_Skill);
   if Hover_Skill then
     begin
       WaitRR(350,750);
       HoverSkill(Check_Skill);
       WaitRR(350,750);
     end;
 WaitRR(630,1250);
 SetGameTab(CTab);
   if Mouse_Back then
     MMouse(X, Y, 50, 50);
end;
Procedure: Anti_Ban_SearchBank(Mouse_Back: Boolean);
Description: Searches bank tabs randomly, as if you were just looking through bank
as many players do.It Always returns to the tab you originally started on.If
Mouse_Back it moves mouse back to start position(With in a box of the original start origin).
Procedure Anti_Ban_SearchBank(Mouse_Back: Boolean);
Var
 CTab,RTab,X,Y,Bank_Tries,R_T: Integer;
begin
 if Not(BankScreen) then
   Exit;
 CTab := GetCurrentBankTab;
 R_T := RR(1,8);
 GetMousePos(X,Y);
   repeat
     RTab := RR(0,9);
     If BankTabExists(RTab) then
       begin
         SetBankTab(RTab,True);
         MouseBankItem(RR(1,49),True,MoveTo);
         WaitRR(350,950);
       end;
     Inc(Bank_Tries);
   until (Bank_Tries = R_T);
 if CTab = 0 then
   MouseBox(26,50,71,80,ClickLeft)
 else
   SetBankTab(CTab,True);
 WaitRR(350,850);
   if Mouse_Back then
     begin
       MMouse(X,Y,50,50);
       WaitRR(350,650);
     end;
 exit;
end;
Function: Anti_Ban_MoveCompass(Set_Back, C_Angle: Boolean): Integer;
Description: Moves The compass randomly, If C_Angle it changes angle down dynamically
while turning camera. If Set_Back it sets it back to start compass position and highest angle.
Max run time of 7450 +- 10% Ms, Min run time of 1550 +- 10% with all options. 20%
chance of doing nothing.
Function Anti_Ban_MoveCompass(Set_Back, C_Angle: Boolean):Extended;
Var
 Comp_Angle: Extended;
begin
 Comp_Angle := GetCompassAngleDegrees;
 Case Random(5) of
 0: // Spin Right
   begin
     KeyDown(39);
     waitRR(100,4100); // Max 360 degrees.
     KeyUp(39);
   end;
 1: // Spin Left
   begin
     KeyDown(37);
     waitRR(100,4100); // Max 360 degrees.
     KeyUp(37);
   end;
 2: exit;
 3: // Spin Right
   begin
     KeyDown(39);
     waitRR(100,2050); // Max 180 degrees.
     KeyUp(39);
   end;
 4: // Spin Left
   begin
     KeyDown(37);
     waitRR(100,2050); // Max 180 degrees.
     KeyUp(37);
   end;
 end;
 if C_Angle then
   begin
     KeyDown(40);
     waitRR(150,1000);
     KeyUp(40);
   end;
 WaitRR(850,1250);
 if Set_Back Then
   begin
     MakeCompass(Comp_Angle);
     SetAngle(True);
     waitRR(450,850);
   end;
 result := GetCompassAngleDegrees;
end;
Procedure Anti_BanEx(Move_Area, Check_Skill: integer; Hover_Skill, Mouse_Back, C_Angle: Boolean);
Description: does a series of events at random. 20% chance of doing nothing. 40% if you using this
with out the bank open.
Procedure Anti_BanEx(Move_Area, Check_Skill: integer; Hover_Skill, Mouse_Back, C_Angle: Boolean);
begin
 Case Random(5) of
   0: Anti_Ban_MoveCompass(Mouse_Back,C_Angle);
   1: Anti_Ban_SearchBank(Mouse_Back); // just exits if bank isnt open.
   2: Anti_Ban_Check(Check_Skill,Hover_Skill,Mouse_Back);
   3: Anti_Ban_Move(Move_Area,Mouse_Back);
   4: Exit;
 end;
end;
Procedure Anti_Ban;
Description: does a series of events at random. 50% chance of doing the antiban.
Procedure Anti_Ban;
begin
 if not(RBool) then
   Anti_BanEx(Random(5),-1,RBool,True,True);
end; 

Edited by shadowrecon
corrected spelling .. gah my typing = shitty..lol

Good thread idea I'm liking these ideas so far

Keep them coming and I'll try to think of a few my own

i always try to add anti ban into scripts, but it becomes so repetitive and i figured maybe a whole lib of random things would be nice. Problem is coming up with ideas, ive actually been trying to play legit and copy the things you do while playing. Thing is making something universal that doesnt use up to much "time" as im sure everyone is time conservative in you procedures. maybe we will get some good ideas from people, as of now im out, but bixbys idea about checking players level is a good one =p

Wow shadow your really making a name for yourself here. it is still great to see your trying to get involved.

Though I think you and wanted need this quote. For it just seems like too much stuff breaks.

"My machine worked as normal, those dang mechanics came by and put in so many new buttons and safteys, its like a fuse or something goes wrong and blows out everyday now. Give me back my old machine !"

Sadly I wont be using these functions because I think it is over complicated and could cause many problems in the future on many levels, let alone the simplier the better.

0 Ban rate with my 40 line antiban :) glad you spent hours on yours, bet it serves the same purpose...

Edited by rsutton

Wow shadow your really making a name for yourself here. it is still great to see your trying to get involved.

Though I think you and wanted need this quote. For it just seems like too much stuff breaks.

"My machine worked as normal, those dang mechanics came by and put in so many new buttons and safteys, its like a fuse or something goes wrong and blows out everyday now. Give me back my old machine !"

Sadly I wont be using these functions because I think it is over complicated and could cause many problems in the future on many levels, let alone the simplier the better.

0 Ban rate with my 40 line antiban :) glad you spent hours on yours, bet it serves the same purpose...

your anti ban function in ubex is using the same check skill, hover skill, ect..... ive just added more cases to make it more random... and more universal... how is it over complicating anything?

Do what you wish the outcome is the same :P

With the way your simple antiban is set up its not universal, it checks randoms skills doesn't return any values and some of them have extremely long wait times.

Anyways this thread isnt if we should or not do anti-ban its what ideas you have on making functions to do different random player like things.

Edited by shadowrecon