shadowrecon

Problem with Banking procedures -

Alright so ive been getting 2 different errors while running the openbanknpc i get the text.scar error on line 166, so ive been watching the bots as they open the bank,

map.scar on line 510, where it checks for the dots. ive noticed when this error happens the mouse goes to the minimap yellow dot, sits for a min then goes to a random point on the MS. i dont know what im doing wrong, or what but its either somethign im doing or OSI, but i guess my question is what could i do to cause an access violation in the map.scar? (Im guessing the points are out of the array or something?)

Alright so ive been getting 2 different errors while running the openbanknpc i get the text.scar error on line 166, so ive been watching the bots as they open the bank,

Still trying to reproduce this

map.scar on line 510, where it checks for the dots. ive noticed when this error happens the mouse goes to the minimap yellow dot, sits for a min then goes to a random point on the MS. i dont know what im doing wrong, or what but its either somethign im doing or OSI, but i guess my question is what could i do to cause an access violation in the map.scar? (Im guessing the points are out of the array or something?)

Please continue this here http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?888-Bank-Problem