• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Eat my SOUP

SMART.scar Error

How do i get it to open, What could i possibly be missing that isn't allowing me to open it? What does it mean by "needs a target application"

I don't know, I did not develop SMART nor do I use it, however, all of the previously described solutions should normally have solved the problem.

so in short, i'm SOL. well if anyone has any solutions im down to continue to try, i figured why continue with the VM only because if i cant run it myself, i don't see how i could with the VM. But Thanks for the help kong and Freddy. I may try and see if SCAR is possibly blocked? or remove some of my browsers, mabe the cached info of the java file from RS through the browser is getting it all mixed up. But to put it simply, i have no idea what i'm doing with the SMART end of SCAR, i have only used SCAR to run "basic" scripts, I.E(Run scripts in "random free zones" and such) if there was a way to use the OSI without SMART, and still use the scripts, i would go through editing the scripts to do so.

The point of the VM is that you can start with a fresh copy of Windows, the problem is probably something on your system, a clean copy would probably ensure you can run it, without having to reinstall your entire pc.

How do i get it to open, What could i possibly be missing that isn't allowing me to open it? What does it mean by "needs a target application"

Do you get this problem in the VM or the actual comp? Oh and to fix this, load Rs in your browser and then run scar again.