shadowrecon

UB Herb Cleaner

UB Herb Cleaner

By: ShadowRecon

Features:

*Onscreen Progress Report (99.8% Accurate)

*Multi-Bank Support

*Cleans Any Herb In Game

*Save Player Data

Locations:

*Varrock West Bank

*Al Kahrid Bank

*Draynor Village Bank

Options:

*Select Herb Type

*Select Bank

*Break When

*Break How Long

Fail-Safes:

*Logs-out if in random

*Logs-out if out of herbs

*Logs-out if you do not have the Herb Lvl for the herb you selected

Anti-Ban:

*Random Waits

*Checks Stats

*Breaks

*Random Breaks

Setup:

1. Put You Char At the Bank You Wish To Use

2. Put Grimy Herbs in Bank Slot 1 (First Slot, In First Bank Tab)

3. Extract Script Folder, Open Script

4. Play Script, Fill Out GUI

5. Press Start Script On GUI

Updated Version UB Herb CleanerAutoUpdate.zip

Change Log:

1.0 Added AutoUpdating to the Script
-Removed GE! < grr hate this location!
<OLD>
1.2 Added More Bank Locations
1.1 Change Click Pattern (100% Faster)
1.0 Released Fully Functional Script
[/Code]

Edited by shadowrecon

This skill is about 8th on my list of skills I want to train, so you will mostly likely be into your 2nd or 3rd revision before I get a chance to try it. (I hate jumping back and forth, back and forth, between skills)
Yeah i know but when people run it you find little error quickly. ive done over 20k marentells (Which are only 27gp ea right now!) and didnt have one issue but the speed on the inventory. ill prob start on the selling feature =p

i wanna go on record saying that I HAVE TRIED ALL THESE SCRIPTS, and i just want you to know that this is the only one that i could figure out how to get to work!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

Lmao, You just gave me a good laugh before bed. I made it as simple as possible. =p Ive been looking for feed back on this script, if you could give me some of your thoughts on improvements it would be greatly appreciated! =)

i wanna go on record saying that I HAVE TRIED ALL THESE SCRIPTS, and i just want you to know that this is the only one that i could figure out how to get to work!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
Guess we have to work on the usability of our scripts. Kinda embarrassed: I'm a firm believer in usability trumps everything else.

Guess we have to work on the usability of our scripts. Kinda embarrassed: I'm a firm believer in usability trumps everything else.
ah all the scripts are easy to use i but i think its because he hasnt ever used any scripts and most dont have a gui ect.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

i ahvent had any issues with it, works great, only issue is with what it does, haha, 1.9 million ranarr to 99! :P

LMAO.. well thats good to hear, was kinda hoping for some issues to fix =p jk

Nah you guys are just right that i have never used scripts before. Pascal really confuses me and i even read a couple manuals on it. And shadow is right that the gui really helped me out haha

(Logs-out if in random)

The scar does not support random events?

It supports a few, but not all. It takes alot of time to develop and test them. If you would like to speed up the progress send 'Wanted' the osi developer any accounts you have stuck in a random. He does not play RS and is not going to steal you stuff.. if your worried just make sure you set bank pin and recovery's but ive sent hims usernames with no problems. DO NOT Send ME usernames!!!!!!!

Gave this script a workout this weekend during bonus weekend doing 50K herbs so far and counting.

The banking cleaning portion of it works *almost* flawlessly. Occasionally it wanders outside the bank somehow, which messes up the banking, and it logs out saying out of herbs. Of course it never does it when I'm watching.

The breaking I had to comment out. Everything goes to hell when it tries to resume from a break. I get a bunch of popup error messages then eventually SCAR crashes after clicking OK on a few of them.

Gave this script a workout this weekend during bonus weekend doing 50K herbs so far and counting.

The banking cleaning portion of it works *almost* flawlessly. Occasionally it wanders outside the bank somehow, which messes up the banking, and it logs out saying out of herbs. Of course it never does it when I'm watching.

The breaking I had to comment out. Everything goes to hell when it tries to resume from a break. I get a bunch of popup error messages then eventually SCAR crashes after clicking OK on a few of them.

Sweet, thanks for feedback, there is a few things in need to fix which ill get started on. The random clicking is what is killing me when it resumes from break it opens the darn webpage but i dont have it searching for any colors.. weird ill find the bug somewhere.

You mean the opening the account recovery questions in a webpage during logon? That is a "feature" of the logon routine itself: If the account does not have recovery questions set *and* the client lags just a bit so it doesn't switch to the world tab, it winds up clicking on "set my recovery questions now" by accident.

You mean the opening the account recovery questions in a webpage during logon? That is a "feature" of the logon routine itself: If the account does not have recovery questions set *and* the client lags just a bit so it doesn't switch to the world tab, it winds up clicking on "set my recovery questions now" by accident.

I thought thats what u meant, lol. but yeah i figured that out finally watch it do it one day. =p

". I get a bunch of popup error messages then eventually SCAR crashes after clicking OK on a few of them." < this is what i was asking about =p

It is hard to explain. The debug window showed taking a break, but the player is not logged out. (Eventually the player will time out and logout).

I am making a guess the issue happens when resuming from break, but not 100% sure. This is the series of error messages I received the last time it happened:

The parameter is incorrect.

Out of system resources.

Out of system resources.

Canvas does not allow drawing.

Invalid window handle.

Stack overflow.

The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file.

Message sent successfully.

Click OK enough times and eventually SCAR dies. Just *before* the canvas does not allow drawing message the SMART window crashed.

Note: This has still happened to me ONCE since commenting out your breaking. It happened EVERY TIME when the breaking was included.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

Just wondering how fast it is at cleaning herbs... People do 10k an hour with mouse keys, so I'm wondering if its anywhere near that?

It should easily clean 10k an hour.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

It is hard to explain. The debug window showed taking a break, but the player is not logged out. (Eventually the player will time out and logout).

I am making a guess the issue happens when resuming from break, but not 100% sure. This is the series of error messages I received the last time it happened:

Click OK enough times and eventually SCAR dies. Just *before* the canvas does not allow drawing message the SMART window crashed.

Note: This has still happened to me ONCE since commenting out your breaking. It happened EVERY TIME when the breaking was included.

hmm, maybe it deals with the progress report? Since its referring to the canvas