Bixby Sayz

bsSuperHeater

That's pretty decent actually. I have only had three 3+ hr runs ever, with the longest being just over 6 hrs due to randoms stopping the script. Was before I got the progress report working properly, of course!

Considering putting an option to manually solve random when a random is found in next version.

That's pretty decent actually. I have only had three 3+ hr runs ever, with the longest being just over 6 hrs due to randoms stopping the script. Was before I got the progress report working properly, of course!

Considering putting an option to manually solve random when a random is found in next version.

That would be excellent.

Edit: Added Soul Wars bank chest support. I want to address a few other minor issues first before actually releasing.

Bad news: it fails with banking :-(

--"00:01:25.271 [DoBanking] Failed to open bank.

--00:01:25.317 [ActivityLoop] Failed to bank.

--00:01:25.364 [MultiPlayerLoop] Player inactive after activity loop.

--Logged out Wiet.

--00:01:28.172 [MultiPlayerLoop] All players inactive.

--Freed RS2 Fonts

--Successfully executed (88250 ms)"

Are you sure you posted the updated version?

Edit: I can see you update your version history inside the script, so you did update it on this forum. Nvm

Edit2: I think I understand the problem, you need to tell the script which bank you are using? I'll just try lol

Edited by SjoeSjoe

That would be helpful, along with which file exactly is giving the error (ie. text.scar). The first 163 lines of the script are the header and there is no actual line of code on line 166.

So a brief description of what it was doing at the time might help. If you don't mind your debug log being spammed up a bit uncomment line 171. That turns on debug. You can then "see" exactly what the script is doing up to the point it crashes.

Execution error - 166 - Text.scar - Access violation at address 010A292F in module 'scar.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFF

When having this error it's always busy left clicking the 'Bank - bank box' option in the right-click menu.

I'll use your debug method, see what happens.

debug.png

this time it crashed after 11 seconds.

Last night after aprox. 1 hour

Edited by SjoeSjoe
added debug screenie

Interesting. I sometimes have this trouble on my one machine when using SMART.

Sometimes it takes a fit and I have to restart/reload/fiddle with it several times before it starts working. When it's acting up anything text related (check uptext, open bank, etc) generates an access violation. I've always assumed it's something in my setup as it's only the one machine that does it and sometimes the same machine works flawlessly for hours on end.

But it does seem to be the banking more than anything for some reason. I'll have to look closer at it.

At current market prices steel gives a profit of 100 gp if you buy the natures and all material, mithril gives around 50gp, but hey, its running well for me and any profit is a profit, especially when youre moving 10,000 bars.

Where do you use the script? At Soul Wars chest? Or some random bank? I love superheating =D profit + XP , it's super boring though.

At current market prices steel gives a profit of 100 gp if you buy the natures and all material, mithril gives around 50gp, but hey, its running well for me and any profit is a profit, especially when youre moving 10,000 bars.
So thats where all the iron ore my army is mining is going. And with the current price of iron I'm making a small fortune.

after todays update to graphics it no longer banks in VWB, neither does AmbersGemCutter, checking other banks now

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

it seems like it no longer understands the Bank command, it goes to the booth, checks every booth opening the right click menu then tries the banker and finally banks in VEB. weird

after todays update to graphics it no longer banks in VWB, neither does AmbersGemCutter, checking other banks now

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

it seems like it no longer understands the Bank command, it goes to the booth, checks every booth opening the right click menu then tries the banker and finally banks in VEB. weird

If you can't wait then go to \Documents\SCAR Divi\Includes\OSI\RS2\Core\Bank

And find line 789 and replace the things with this:

if (not (IsUpTextMulti(['Bank b', 'ank b', 'boot', 'ooth']))) then
         Continue;
     GetMousePos(P.X, P.Y);
     Mouse(P.X, P.Y, 0, 0, True);
     //if (not (ChooseOptionMulti(['se-', '-qu', 'uick', 'ckly B']))) then
       //Continue;

And it should work again.

Execution error - 166 - Text.scar - Access violation at address 010A292F in module 'scar.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFF

Great script! Works a good amount of time before getting the above error other people seem to get. I modified the bank.scar file, and it runs a bit faster. Regardless of the problem, it's a great script, and a little babysitting will do the job.

Thank you!

It's still going strong for me. :D

+----------------+---------------------+

| Current Player | Anonymous |

| Status | Active |

| Worked | 02:25:04 |

| Banked | 385 |

| Bar | steel |

| Made | 3,447 |

| Magic Exp | 182,691 (75,555/hr) |

| Smithing Exp | 60,322 (24,947/hr) |

| Total Exp | 243,013 (100,503/hr)|

| Magic Lvls | 0 |

| Smithing Lvls | 0 |

Edit: lol, never ever say that something is going good for you, cause it crashes instantly... :-(
Had to chuckle when I read this. When I first posted the script I stated it had been working flawlessly for hours. Literally as I was typing that post it went haywire doing all sorts of bizarre things.

As for the access violation issue I believe I know what is causing it, but not where. When I was testing something unrelated I noticed I was getting odd access violations in the includes in spots where nothing should ever go wrong. Turned out I was doing something funny way way before that and managed to somehow overwrite/change something in memory I shouldn't have been able to do; and then when I tried to do something 3 functions later, got the access violation seemingly out of the blue. Fixed my code in the completely unrelated routine and the error went away.

Which means the error actually lies elsewhere in the script, likely array or allocate/deallocate related. I am in the process of rewriting version 2.0 of the script which is more efficient (which should fix the error *I hope*), has a playerform, coalbag support, and a few other goodies.

Still a ways out at the rate I'm going. I could have worked on it today but instead I spent the day tasting ice wines at a wine festival and sleigh riding down a steep hill in the middle of a vineyard with my dawg. Tomorrow it's off to a Deep Purple concert (can't believe those guys are still around). I don't seem to get much scripting in lately.

Please take your time Bixby. Like this quote says:

...Regardless of the problem, it's a great script, and a little babysitting will do the job.!...

A little babysitting will do the job. I'm studying for my exams and now and then I restart the script. Sometimes it runs for 2 minutes and when I'm lucky it runs for an hour and half. At least I don't have to do it myself.

Thank you Bixby.