BryceTheCoder

Is it possible to draw on an OSI Runescape Script?

Using GetSmartDC wouldn't be a problem, you'd just be drawing onto the canvas you should use for searching, it wouldn't throw an error because of that. I thought it was obvious you have to use GetSmartDebugDC though, I guess I should've mentioned that.
F**k me. I stared at that code I don't know how many times without picking up on the fact it was not calling GetSmartDebugDC. Calling it with GetSmartDC does throw an error which is where everyone got hung up.

yeah i guess but its all good now, and im loving this =) so much useful info can can be printed actively not to include make things look a little better =)look the road colors lit up like some thing .. lol you can clearly see where its finding active colors ect. this is an awesome addition!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230[/ATTACH]

Wow, I like.. what script is that?

I think this opens up a floodgate of better bots if this technique is used, can it change the colour of a pixel if you were to use the FindColor procedure?

F**k me. I stared at that code I don't know how many times without picking up on the fact it was not calling GetSmartDebugDC. Calling it with GetSmartDC does throw an error which is where everyone got hung up.

I don't see why it would, to SMART they're the same thing, just bitmaps used as buffers in the memory with their bits array linked to teha Java code in the form of a ByteBuffer...

Lol you and me both... i dont see how i missed it... lol

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Wow, I like.. what script is that?

I think this opens up a floodgate of better bots if this technique is used, can it change the colour of a pixel if you were to use the FindColor procedure?

umm it doesnt work like that, but it will show you actively where a color is found as you run the script you can print the colors as it find them so you can see where they are and if there are to many colors being picked up, basically actively debugging lets you get a peak inside, another thing is you can make cool progress reports onscreen =)

Im having way to much fun with this painting on smart.. lol figured out how to drawbitmaps =) i took a pic of the daemons head and got a progress report up =)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235[/ATTACH]

This is the newest one ive done and i like it =)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]236[/ATTACH]

Edited by shadowrecon