Wanted

2 Requests Damaged Gaint Pouch and

I need a 32 bit bitmap of an entire damaged Giant Pouch (original colors) and someone who is willing to come on some type of messenger and help me get info I need for death and blood atlars (basically need tons of pictures of RS while in these altars after teleporting there through the abyss teleport)

Also if anyone is good at graphics hit me up, I need some help perfecting my GUI.

This is for the upcoming OSI runecrafter that will be released at first with capability to do all abyss crafting. Don't be confused by the auth, it will be free for everyone (at least for now)

vf8sk.png

Edited by Wanted

I have working Abyss and Nature scripts I coded by hand. I am staunchly against releasing anything to the public. If you're interested in obfuscating and/or selling these scripts, I'm interested. Hell, I've even contacted Freddy regarding precisely this!

Judging by what I've seen in my short time at Villa, we're looking at 99% leechers, 1% scripters. Releasing anything public goes right into the hands of 8 year olds, ruins prices, and really benefits those who aren't deserving.

Send me an email if you want to talk business. If not, thank you for ruining my operation and forcing me to find another method. Cheers!

PS- I don't like the mass PM you sent out on Villa. You don't know it, but you just went into an elementary school and lit up the eyes of a throng of greedy children, eager to leech.

Edited by belbn

I have working Abyss and Nature scripts I coded by hand. I am staunchly against releasing anything to the public. If you're interested in obfuscating and/or selling these scripts, I'm interested. Hell, I've even contacted Freddy regarding precisely this!

Judging by what I've seen in my short time at Villa, we're looking at 99% leechers, 1% scripters. Releasing anything public goes right into the hands of 8 year olds, ruins prices, and really benefits those who aren't deserving.

Send me an email if you want to talk business. If not, thank you for ruining my operation and forcing me to find another method. Cheers!

PS- I don't like the mass PM you sent out on Villa. You don't know it, but you just went into an elementary school and lit up the eyes of a throng of greedy children, eager to leech.

I'm not sure I understand the nature of your post.

I had this script out and running to the public since Jan 31st 2010, it was online for nearly 8 months before graphical updates broke it and I was too busy with work and school to take a loot at it.

I'm not worried about villavu or anything like that crap, SRL is a thing of the past. That is why I have created OSI and why SCAR still exists. I need to build this communities userbase so I am going to finish rewriting this script with OSI and release it to the public on these forums. I have taken measures and am doing things to fully control who can and can't use this script to a moment's discretion, so even if it somehow affects what ever you are talking about (honestly don't seem to care) I hold the ability to control it at any time.

I'm not sure why I have to or would want to "talk business" with you, and something tells me you have no operation or "Abyss and Nature scripts 'you' coded by hand" anyways.

I can send over pictures if you like. I may sound like a fool, but I'm typing this up as fast as I can.

Put simply: I'm making money from this, and you should be too. Releasing a script to public is FOOLISH. Why do it? Does reputation from 11 year olds make you feel good inside?

I strongly ask you to reconsider. Ask yourself this right now, "Why am I releasing this script to the public?"

I can send over pictures if you like. I may sound like a fool, but I'm typing this up as fast as I can.

Put simply: I'm making money from this, and you should be too. Releasing a script to public is FOOLISH. Why do it? Does reputation from 11 year olds make you feel good inside?

I strongly ask you to reconsider. Ask yourself this right now, "Why am I releasing this script to the public?"

You don't seem to understand I can make the script private at any given moment even after I release it, or that I am trying to draw in a lot of users to these forums that will be using this script.

I also really don't believe you have or will have this bot or ever make (much) money off of it, especially with people like me around.

I also really don't believe you have or will have this bot or ever make (much) money off of it,

Here's a private video I made about a month ago.

I can make another with some of my recent upgrades if you still don't trust me.

especially with people like me around.

I'm not sure why, but you come off as a real asshole. I'm here to politely discuss this. Rudeness is really uncalled for.

With that being said, I'd like an answer to my previous question. Why are you releasing this script to the public?

I am trying to draw in a lot of users to these forums that will be using this script

We both know the kind of people "that will be using this". The same people that send me PMs on a regular basis begging for "Pleez give meh da scriptz dawg!". I'm sick of people like that. The work you do here feeds and breeds idiots.

I ask you not to release this script. Not because of me, but because the people you'll be giving the script to for free don't deserve it. You should be rewarded for the good work you do. Money is a pretty great reward, in my opinion.

Hmm, if he wants to release his script for free, he's free to do so... If you don't, then you're free to do that as well... It's not because your scripts do the same thing that people wouldn't want to try or use the other. That's just how things go in ive, you just have to be competitive and try to get people to use yours instead of that of the competition. So the main point, make yours work better, or have better support, faster updates, ...

I'm not sure why, but you come off as a real asshole. I'm here to politely discuss this. Rudeness is really uncalled for.

Who's being rude? I'm being real. You came here and called me a fool and attempted to stir up things that are beyond you because supposedly have some master plan to make a bunch of money or something. Do you do these things and still expect people to respond to you with kindness?

With that being said, I'd like an answer to my previous question. Why are you releasing this script to the public?

I've answered your question twice, so I still don't know why you persist on asking it.

We both know the kind of people "that will be using this". The same people that send me PMs on a regular basis begging for "Pleez give meh da scriptz dawg!". I'm sick of people like that. The work you do here feeds and breeds idiots.

I ask you not to release this script. Not because of me, but because the people you'll be giving the script to for free don't deserve it. You should be rewarded for the good work you do. Money is a pretty great reward, in my opinion.

You know I really don't care. I am releasing this script to whoever I want and I'm going to stop repeating myself now.

Who's being rude? I'm being real. You came here and called me a fool and attempted to stir up things that are beyond Do you do these things and still expect people to respond to you with kindness?

I invite you to reread. I NEVER called you a fool. I said releasing public scripts is foolish. One doesn't imply the other. I respect you. Maybe a little less with the shitty attitude you suddenly have. I'm not attacking you.

I don't know why people get angry in open debates. Neither of us is right. We're having an open discussion. Insults don't belong here.

I've answered your question twice, so I still don't know why you persist on asking it.

No, you haven't. I just reread every single response. You say how, and to who, BUT WHY was never answered.

Let me rephrase, What do you gain from doing this?

If you still have trouble answering, I'll make it multiple choice.

You create a script. You can gain many things. Of the many, the top three reasons are as follows:

1. Reputation

If you want to be the leader of a pack of 12 year olds, you have that option. You'll be loved by thousands of leechers. They may even put your picture on their wall.

2. Cash (detailed below)

you because supposedly have some master plan to make a bunch of money or something.

I don't think you realize how much money can be made.

ONE account Runecrafting makes about 1 million coins per hour at currents prices.

That's about 70 cents per hour at current prices. (Which are actually going up)

20 hours a day is $14.

One month is $420 from ONE account.

I believe you said you run about 8 accounts to test scripts. That's $3300/month. Not a lot, but a serious chunk of change for doing what you already do, all with minimal effort. I have experience running many more bots than this at one time. Do the math.

That's goldfarming. Let's think about selling the script.

Impsoft sold about 10,000-20,000 licenses at $25 each for multiple scripts. That's $250,000 to $500,000 per script.

RSBuddy sold about 15,000-30,000 licenses of multiple scripts at ~$7. That's $100,000-200,000 per script.

I understand some improvements are needed to the base program to package for sale, but it's possible.

In summary, what you're doing here it valuable. Giving it out for free is a waste of serious money on your part, and if you will, foolish (again I say this respectfully). I invite you to take a step back and consider what you could do with this script, without much more effort.

Phew! I hope you have a chance to read this. Disregard my previous posts; they came out a bit too quickly, and I think you interpreted them as an attack, which is the opposite of what I intend.

Thank you!