shadowrecon

Shadow's Willow Cutter and Banker! Finally Released!

How did the bot work for you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How did the bot work for you?

• Good.
    • Bad.
    • Havent tried it, but going to.

You shouldn't have to care whether they have a newer version, as long as they can run the latest copy of OSI and your script with that copy, if they can't it will probably not even compile to begin with. I actually suggest going a step further and writing it like this:

{$IFNDEF SCAR330_UP}
 {$ERROR Please update your copy of SCAR to run this script}
{$ENDIF}

You don't even need a procedure. And if you want to check for a specific version, just do it like this:

{$IFNDEF SCAR330}
 {$ERROR Please update your copy of SCAR to run this script}
{$ENDIF}

This approach will only work for SCAR 3.29 and newer though.

KK i just make things more complicated than needed most of the time, but i like if statements what can i say? lol thanks ill prob just take it out, just thought it was a good idea to check to make sure =/

Ran the old one for total 16 hours, only problem I noticed might be one with SMART when it would only type the first letter of the password before trying to login, other than that, fully functional and didnt get lost once. Looking at the new one now

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Some suggestions (sorry for double post here)

-members world bird nest finder

-answering to wc lvl and the quick chats associated with woodcut

Ran the old one for total 16 hours, only problem I noticed might be one with SMART when it would only type the first letter of the password before trying to login, other than that, fully functional and didnt get lost once. Looking at the new one now

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Some suggestions (sorry for double post here)

-members world bird nest finder

-answering to wc lvl and the quick chats associated with woodcut

So im assuming the reload smart function worked if you ran it for 16 hours =) Every one on here acts like the way i have that set up is retarded but as long as you got a good computer with decent ram size it doesnt cause many issues.

Yeah i couldnt figure out the whole smart thing and the form, if you wait for smart to load before submitting the form it doesnt do that. i originally added a wait, bfore the form started but that was annoying if you were already logged in.

as for the bird nest finder, dont they automatically go in your inventory?

i havent messed with the quick chating all that much, but ill look into it.

not exactly using quick chat, but responding to quick chats.

The new runescape update tonight is driving SMART crazy, it keeps randomly spinning out of control and not finding trees (worked fine this morning before, now its a little flaky)

And i keep seeing "A birds nest falls from the tree" messages and they arent showing up in inventory

not exactly using quick chat, but responding to quick chats.

The new runescape update tonight is driving SMART crazy, it keeps randomly spinning out of control and not finding trees (worked fine this morning before, now its a little flaky)

And i keep seeing "A birds nest falls from the tree" messages and they arent showing up in inventory

I will look into the problems, more than likely then finally updated the colors, as i havent changed the colors since the original script was posted in this thread 23 days ago. lol

Im in the middle of a research paper, and these citations are driving me mad take more time to cite a source than actually write the paper.. grr..

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

I went through the colors and checked, and i got the same colors, everything is showing up correctly, have you checked and made sure your settings are on minimum and graphics is set to safemode? as these can effect the way the script works.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

I have updated the bot, majorly. Added a bunch of new features, along with optimizing the old ones! also made the script about 100kb smaller so now its 3xxkb vrs 550kb =)

all seems to be working again, it was all on safe mode, i think it was something random having it lost. Two things i noticed:

1. it checks my cooking level on startup instead of wc

2. it tends to find the tree with the guard in it every so often

1.Does it really check the cooking lvl? lmao..

2.What do u mean the tree with the guard on it?

3.Are you using the most recent version of the script?

To the west of the bank is a tree (willow, oak?) with a guard hiding up in the tree. Clicking on the tree talks to the guard rather than chopping the tree.

Wow, ive ran that bot for a ton of hours and never had the problems, must be something within uptext or options, i may of missed. Ill look into it.

yeah i think it got a little lost.

the talking thing is also kind of weird, maybe an option to disable it at times, it asked WC lvls 3 times in 10 minutes and if i wasnt there people were getting suspicious lol also when talking about crafting, it says your wc level

yeah asking wc is a good idea though, but there is no really goo detection of other players around or if im asking the same person their wc level every half hour, and i dont think it would be practical to figure all that out. but responding to WC lvl and what axe are you using and such would be good enough.

I dont know any way to split a name up that would be useful always, except maybe pulling off trailing numbers which people tend not to type out, unless you want bot users to put in common ways to say the name. like jacksmith5445 would look for jacksmith, jack, smith and the full thing. since even saying "what?" and ignoring them after is enough to get them off you

yeah asking wc is a good idea though, but there is no really goo detection of other players around or if im asking the same person their wc level every half hour, and i dont think it would be practical to figure all that out. but responding to WC lvl and what axe are you using and such would be good enough.

I dont know any way to split a name up that would be useful always, except maybe pulling off trailing numbers which people tend not to type out, unless you want bot users to put in common ways to say the name. like jacksmith5445 would look for jacksmith, jack, smith and the full thing. since even saying "what?" and ignoring them after is enough to get them off you

ok well, i added an option to disable the auto talking function, if you dont select random afk it wont talk if you do select it will talk =p simple enough?

Edited by shadowrecon

That run away, out of bank, out of draynor.. just run clicking to right of the screen.. ><

hmm, ok im going to update the script, to a more recent version. But this sounds like your computer is lagging, because he should only click ones on the mini map. Very interesting tho. Tell me if it happens with the updated script. Also make sure your graphics are set to minimum and safe mode and fixed screen.

Edited by shadowrecon

Do not use this! After 30 mins of running it opened the runescape site to the part where you change your recovery questions! Do not use this script!

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!

This is an error with the login functions.. In OSI.. just set your recovery questions and that will not happen... So do not accuse me of trying to set your recovery questions.

Also getting the spam opening the Account Recovery page on random occasions, which it hasn't done in a long while. What a pain.

Oh i did not know this! I am very sorry for the false accusation!
its fine, but just think beofre posting something. Once you have downloaded the script it disconnects from the website. You can view the code and see what it is doing with the information it downloads. You will see it sends "NO" information to the server, just reads information from the server.