shadowrecon

Shadow's Willow Cutter and Banker! Finally Released!

How did the bot work for you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How did the bot work for you?

• Good.
    • Bad.
    • Havent tried it, but going to.

Im Now working on a Yew WC bot, but its going to take some time, im trying to figure a logical way to find the tree fast and efficiently, in that script it works really good, but it took like 30 lines to do one step, so id like to shorten a little bit, and have some more error checking abilities like check to see if miss clicked ect.. but it will all come together,

Im guessing the bot is working good, im just glad i finally got the tree colors, so far its been a week or so and they havent been changed. =))

Personally I'm Brazilian!

I found this program, sorry for my bad English!

I sometimes use the google translator, someone can help me to download this program through teamviewer?

I just tried but failed ..

This isnt a program, its a script, that runs in a program.

The program is Scar v3.3 and you can find it in the main part of the forms.

Download scar, install it, then download the script, and open it in scar, then follow the guide at the start of this tut.

Shadow. you say you got a surprise for me? I got some new functions and procedures I made yesterday to implement in our scripts. very very lovely work, I know about the gui part of scar is very easyly done but why it usually isnt done too much anymore is the bugs and broken errors that come with it on a random basis.

I think it's possible to create a client that restarts every time!

When "Runescape has Been updated"

Smart closes and opens again

running script

Please if anyone know how to create it will be very good!

sorry my bad english, i use google translate

It's not, SMART is loaded into SCAR's memory space, but that's a rather hackish implementation, it often causes SMART to get stuck in the memory when it is closed, it likely won't load a second time.

this is not a major issue, i think randoms are more important, if a bot will run for 6 hours i would consider that a plus..... take what you get and leave it at that, or write a solution to this problem and i will implement it. Im more interested in producing bots that run for 3-5 hours, i can come back and check a bot in 6 hours..

one solution i was thinking freddy, is since smart is loaded into memory, couldnt we reload it withing the script? at a certain point? if we could get the pointers to smarts memory location we would over write the info in those banks and crash it kinda liek what he said, but would that crash scar?

this is not a major issue, i think randoms are more important, if a bot will run for 6 hours i would consider that a plus..... take what you get and leave it at that, or write a solution to this problem and i will implement it. Im more interested in producing bots that run for 3-5 hours, i can come back and check a bot in 6 hours..

one solution i was thinking freddy, is since smart is loaded into memory, couldnt we reload it withing the script? at a certain point? if we could get the pointers to smarts memory location we would over write the info in those banks and crash it kinda liek what he said, but would that crash scar?

No, SMART is loaded into SCAR's memory space inside of the Java Virtual Machine which is loaded into SCAR's memroyspace by the Java Native Interface, they're 2 completely different things, they can't interact except through the JNI interface which is what SMART does, if you crash it, chances are very big that SCAR crashes all together.

Procedure GetCurrentScarVersion;
Var
ScarVersion: Integer;
begin
ScarVersion := GetSCARVersion;
  if (not(ScarVersion = 330)) then
   begin
    Writeln('Please update your Scar to Version 3.30');
    wait(5000);
    ScriptTerminate;
   end;
    if(ScarVersion = 330) then
      Status('Your Scar is Currently Up To Date!');
end;

==>

procedure CheckScarVersion;
begin
 if GetSCARVersion <> 330 then
 begin
   WriteLn('Please update your Scar to Version 3.30');
   ScriptTerminate;
 end else
end;

You should only ever use Get for methods that have a return value, as it indicates it returns something.

EDIT:

This would technically be even better:

begin
{$IFNDEF SCAR330_UP}
 WriteLn('Please update your copy of SCAR to run this script.');
 ScriptTerminate;
{$ENDIF}
end;

If their version of SCAR is 3.30 or higher in this case, the WriteLn and ScriptTerminate will never be compiled, less work for the engine though that doesn't really matter... http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?30-Default-Compiler-Defines

Edited by Freddy

Procedure GetCurrentScarVersion;
Var
ScarVersion: Integer;
begin
ScarVersion := GetSCARVersion;
  if (not(ScarVersion = 330)) then
   begin
    Writeln('Please update your Scar to Version 3.30');
    wait(5000);
    ScriptTerminate;
   end;
    if(ScarVersion = 330) then
end;

==>

begin
 if GetSCARVersion <> 330 then
 begin
   WriteLn('Please update your Scar to Version 3.30');
   ScriptTerminate;
 end else
end;

You should only ever use Get for methods that have a return value, as it indicates it returns something.

EDIT:

This would technically be even better:

begin
{$IFNDEF SCAR330_UP}
 WriteLn('Please update your copy of SCAR to run this script.');
 ScriptTerminate;
{$ENDIF}
end;

If their version of SCAR is 3.30 or higher in this case, the WriteLn and ScriptTerminate will never be compiled, less work for the engine though that doesn't really matter... http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?30-Default-Compiler-Defines

Yeah i need to update this, i was thinking about it and later i wasl ike what if they have a newer version?? lol. I just did is it was >= but your method takes less lines and looks cleaner i will implement it and update this script, because i also messed up my color changer as it goes from 3-4 and doesnt ever go to 1-2 but once, and i started my array at 0 but the first object is at 1.. lol

You shouldn't have to care whether they have a newer version, as long as they can run the latest copy of OSI and your script with that copy, if they can't it will probably not even compile to begin with. I actually suggest going a step further and writing it like this:

{$IFNDEF SCAR330_UP}
 {$ERROR Please update your copy of SCAR to run this script}
{$ENDIF}

You don't even need a procedure. And if you want to check for a specific version, just do it like this:

{$IFNDEF SCAR330}
 {$ERROR Please update your copy of SCAR to run this script}
{$ENDIF}

This approach will only work for SCAR 3.29 and newer though.