shadowrecon

Shadow's Willow Cutter and Banker! Finally Released!

How did the bot work for you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How did the bot work for you?

• Good.
    • Bad.
    • Havent tried it, but going to.

UB Ultimate Willow Chopper!

By: ShadowRecon

Features:

*Banks Willows

*Cuts Willows

*Breaks

*GUI Set Up

*Anti-Ban

*Easy Script Updating :) [Thought about making it Automatic but decided against it]

Options:

*Multi User Support

*Take Breaks?

*Break When

*Break How Long

*Hatchet Wielded Or Inventory?

*Randomly AFK

Anti-Ban:

*Random Waits

*Checks Stats Randomly

*Auto-Responder

*Randomly AFK

*Auto Responder

Setup

1. Place Char In Draynor Village Bank < Only Supports Draynor for now.

2. Extract Script Folder To Your Script's Folder

3. Open Script

4. Play Script, Fill Out GUI

5. Press Start Script

Notes:

*None as of now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]333[/ATTACH]

Change Log:

1.0 Old code has been ditched and been rewritten from scratch.
-Faster Tree Finding
-Auto Responder
-Faster Detection Of Dead Tree
-Bug With Breaks Was Fixed
-Added A More Detailed Progress Report
-AutoUpdating added!! woot!

>> Old Code Log <<
3.0 Changed a lot of methods for detecting trees/finding trees
-Removed Talking/Responding
-Now saves/loads player data
1.2 Fixed Auto-Talking Function - More Random And Added Option To Disable
- Select AFK at random to auto talk
1.2 Fixed Clicking on tree with guard in it problem.
1.1 Update Stump Detection
Added More Anti-Ban
-Auto talker
-Skill Checker
-Changed Bank Method
1.0 Updated Finding Tree Method.
[/Code]

UB Willow Pro! AutoUpdate.zip

Edited by shadowrecon
Updated V1.0

LoL, Looks like I need to rush the UB Website lol :P Wasnt planning on releasing till friday afternoon. :P Thanks cody arg lol.

UnitedBots.net

Not all the free bots and premium bots are up at the current time but by the next 2 days youll see about 3 more scripts added beyond what is already there

it is now updated, re download it, its alot easier to set up.

ugg im trying to get it to work but i dont no what to do.. aftert i start t the runescape window opens and then what?

Edit: after i hit play am i supose to do another thing?

No dont do anything, the smart window will load, and your guy will walk to trees and start cutting, what is your woodcut lvl?

Edited by shadowrecon
  • Confused 1

Set your 'Waittime' to 7000, and make sure your guy is in drynor village bank, Put user name and pass into script, then set 'Hatchet' to true if your wielding your hatchet. press the play button, and u will see a bunch on stuff going on in the debug box, just sit back and wait, if your computers slow, try not to be running any other programs, also make sure smart is enabled. it automatically enables when u start it but if u disabled make sure u re enable it.

Sometimes when it gets to bank it may take 20 or so seconds to open bank if the map is still flagged, but it will correct itself just let it do its thing

i get to that message ///////////////////////////Thank You For Using UnitedBots.Net/////////////////////////////////

if your having trouble, Message me on Scar-Forums. - ShadowRecon

Check Out UnitedBots.net For more Free Bots!

but still not logging in:( and nah comps rly not slow at all=s

just a red dot on login screen that goes away

do u have username and pass filled out like this 'username'; < in that format? they need to be pink with no spaces before or after the ' symbol. simple solution to the problem is just hit the stop button on scar, while leaving smart open, click disable smart then manually log in, once login into your world, click enable smart and then press the play button again. then just wait...

i just ran the script to check if there was a bug and it logged in for me, has to be user error, also make sure your includes are upto date, to do this go to 'file' go down to 'included manager' click on it, it will bring up a window, if the update button is available then click it then try it again.

Edited by shadowrecon

ya its trying now after i logged it in manualy but its spnning in circles looking i guess... does it matter what graphic detail its on

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

well dang idk what i could possibly doing wrong =s

Yeah one you got the setting correct its a banging bot! if hes clicking to fast or to slow just adjust the waittime up if hes clicking other trees to quick, '1000' = 1 sec and

if hes clicking trees to slow then adjust it down, just do it little by little tho because u need a median so its not super fast some times and super slow others.. just play around with it. plus crowed worlds with alot of people require a lower wait time were empty worlds require higher wait time.

if you would rate it after you try it for alittle while that would be greatly appreciated! =)

Np, I updated again, i keep finding little things i can change.. lol. I updated the walking procedure so when it doesnt get stuck at the bank for 15 sec waiting for the flag to go away. Cool thing is its pretty hard to break it, only thing ive found was an access violation, which i had no control over, and randoms... which stink. but other than that it will run for as long as you tell it to. mines been running for a straight 6 hours now, and has ot a crap load of xp and logs, but i wouldnt recomend that for a main account, im just testing the script to its breaking points and trying to fix the ones i can.

ah that sucks, ill look into it =) it should be running pretty smooth considering i went through over 100 login's and out to get the best possible colors for those trees.... lol. also had to write a function to switch colors, tol, hues, sat, ect but its really worked good hadnt had to change colors in over a week.

Edited by shadowrecon

Why dont we give support at the UB website instead of here? Its a way to drive people to our website for our scripts even to begin with.. Just a thought. Now everyone will get support here since the script is hosted here. This is what I was fearing all ngiht at work to come home and see. :P

I will, But i got a surprise you you, after 10 hours of messing around with forms i got an 'Easy Setup' Version you simply press play on scar, form pops up, you fill out info and hit the start button on the form and it goes to work! im going to start implimenting this on all my scripts, but first doing some testing to see how it preforms and if it takes a huge amount of cpu/ram..

Im glad you like it =) I spent a week or so messing with it getting it almost prefect, and heck im still changing it! lol. you should download the current one if you havent already,

its got a few functions updated, and a bit easier to set up. i got one in my back pocket im going to release soon after soem testing, and it actuially has a GUI (Graphic User Interface) to fill out the information for the script so you dont have to actually edit any lines in the script.