Dynamite

Compile to .exe

it is very much so possible, using delpha 7, you can recreate an instance of a 'Scar look alike' and just like creating forms insert code and go from there. I dunno what they mean not possible, because all scar is pascal + some extras, the only thing you will loose is some of the extras, but u can simply use 'simba's' souce to grab what functions and ect you would like to carry over to you own project. its alot of work, and basicly rebuilding scar, but most of the leg work has been done, just make sure to credit the proper owners of the work you copy <_>

2 programs you need are :

Delpha 7

PascalScript

Edited by shadowrecon

Simba has alot of scars old functions findcolor.. the basics that are built in, and yeah it wouldnt work with osi, but i wasnt saying i wanted to do it i was giving an answer to the problem of compiling to .exe it is possible to compile a "script" not scar.. to an exe with a little leg work. you guys were stating it was not possible and with deplhi 7 and the old functions source code from simba with your forms scripts ect... and compile it once your done. no simple task, not for a intermediate .. programmerr. and if people were any kind of programmer they wouldnt be asking how to do it, they would know ... =p

How would you make a Plugin? just the basics, ill search the rest somewhere so as you dont have the explain it all.