• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
FHannes

Staff wanted

We're currently looking for people who are skilled in SCAR scripting and are willing to moderate a subforum with their native language if it's not yet present.

If you think you qualify for the job, please leave a post in here with an example script you wrote and the language(s) you speak and could moderate.

Im a college student, a EE major and currently am fluent in c/c++ along with other sub lang. of c/c++ to included Arduino, Processing. I would love to help the community as i enjoy solving problems and need a new hobby and since the java based injection method of boting on rs is done and scar is back id like to take part in the movement. I use to be an active member of scar in its hay day never really wrote anything major i was still in hs and had a bit off knowledge of coding.

Currently we're only looking for people to manage language specific boards, so they'd have to be fluent in a specific language like spanish, italian, ...

Hej. I'm only in 8th class in school, but i get 10 in danish. I use pretty much of my free time in this forum, to learn even more about SCAR and sometimes i help other scripters out if they have some problems.

I have made 4 scripts, but after writing the 3rd one i thought i would learn more about SCAR and OSI, and then i released my 4rd script. Link to the script: http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?800-Breaks-Sjespers-AIO-Magic-GUI

Im not really sure if there is a lots of danish people in her?