rsutton

Open RS bank anywhere

00080E84 result 1 020400001

Found this today, might be intriguing for yall.

Hint: If you use C++ and not a beginner this should be aparent on where to go next. Please dont flood me with questions as im not here to teach beginner level as of yet, tutorials will be coming out if I can co-ordinate good timing with freddy during release of "iRune" which should hopefully be out End of Janurary sometime. I only put this up here to show what is possible and the future of RS Hacking from what is currently abroad.

Yes, I have 3 posts on my account. I must be a noob. If you wish to flame and such be the case. Feel free. I expect it.

Modifying the client in a way it's user interface doesn't let you, is the last thing you wanna do.

For example, you can get detected in one of these cases:

* The client checks your coordinates every time the bank window opens and reports if not near a bank.

* You send the server a deposit/withdraw packet when it didn't send you the open bank dialog packet.

Simulating human input to the game is the safest method to bot. Any inhuman client modification is easier to detect if the client creators put some work into it.

Modifying the client in a way it's user interface doesn't let you, is the last thing you wanna do.

For example, you can get detected in one of these cases:

* The client checks your coordinates every time the bank window opens and reports if not near a bank.

* You send the server a deposit/withdraw packet when it didn't send you the open bank dialog packet.

Simulating human input to the game is the safest method to bot. Any inhuman client modification is easier to detect if the client creators put some work into it.

They've always checked the packet from day one. What's he's doing himself is bassically what packet bots did back in the day; hence why the accounts that were ever used with them were banned within a week.

Perfect example would be rsdemon; since I've used it.

So doing this I would consider being hugely against of.

Your half right, but the key factors you are missing makes it wrong.

When you open the bank. You send a packet for how/where you click it from. Sending a packet of "00080E84 result 1 020400001"...that doesn't look obvious?

I don't see how I'm missing key factors.

Because its not a packet send, like how you are thinking. Its an injected para.

DOES IT WORK. Yes, is it detectable? I doubt it, but im not going to say 100% sure yet as the test has only been going on for a day off and on

Edited by rsutton

There is a spoiler to that statement which I will keep to myself :)

But I can tell you in most cases im sure you are correct.

It would still be highly detectable.

I find it funny now there's more then that statement you aren't showing when you didn't verify that before telling me I'm missing a point. Only thing I can think of is youre editing packets; which is still highly detectable.

Well after going through the rs logs about myself, you tend to notice how things are being recorded and picked up by jagex. It is the question of "How does jagex anti cheat software pick up or even think that a person is botting?" That is your main question to ask. Of course freddy is right. With every exploit jagex will do its best to come across and fix. They could be wanted, they could be freddy, who really knows ( jsut as an example" in other words jagex will go undercover to find out what is going on. And fix it to the best of their ability. The thing to get across to the next program being made is think a step ahead of jagex and what they may have to do to fix.

Well after going through the rs logs about myself, you tend to notice how things are being recorded and picked up by jagex. It is the question of "How does jagex anti cheat software pick up or even think that a person is botting?" That is your main question to ask. Of course freddy is right. With every exploit jagex will do its best to come across and fix. They could be wanted, they could be freddy, who really knows ( jsut as an example" in other words jagex will go undercover to find out what is going on. And fix it to the best of their ability. The thing to get across to the next program being made is think a step ahead of jagex and what they may have to do to fix.

Consider that everytime Jagex "fix it to their best ability" a lot of people might get banned. Only then, when the damage has been done, you will "step ahead of Jagex".

Again, I do not resist anything. In fact, it would be nice to see Jagex busy fighting client side hacks.

isn't this the exact same exploit autorune succeeded in using until jagex figured out that us making trades of 0 pink phats, opening the bank from literally anywhere, and killing bankers was a bad thing... i fail to see how using this exploit on a character you wish to keep is a good idea. jagex tends to notice things like that especially once you release it to the public. but its your project, bad idea or not, so good luck to you.

also while autorune did mess with the client i don't know that I'd consider it a modified client as you loaded the stock client separately, but semantics really. also someone with mod powers should mosey this thread on over to the general discussion...

-Se7eN