Wanted

What is SCAR? Why should I care? How do I get it? How do I use it?

So you're browsing the internet and you came across this funny looking program that has a bulldozer called SCAR, and you're thinking... "hmm interesting"... and then probably leave. Trust me, if you even came across this message by some means, then SCAR is a useful tool you will wonder everyday of your life how you lived without it for before now. So what is SCAR? Well SCAR... in a nutshell... is a simple software program you download and install on to your computer (absolutely free of charge) within minutes, that will allow you easily tell your computer what to do. What do you mean "tell my computer what to do?" What I mean is, that before now, you have probably been doing a lot of repetitive tasks on your computer. Deleting spam emails, doing math, tasks in online games, I mean... I could go on forever with this list. Computer programming can be difficult and there's no where to clearly start out to get the end result you want... you don't have the time to fuss around and figure all that out. SCAR contains all the useful resources you need for automating tasks i.e. Mouse clicking/moving, keyboard typing, screen color finding, anything you can possibly imagine that would be useful for automatically doing stuff... SCAR has it.

SCAR is widely used for online games such as Runescape2 and seafight, it's also highly useful in beating those pesky high scores in the arcade.. heck you could even with enough work create something to play poker smartly for you or even make a game other people can play in SCAR itself. The true possibilities are endless... just imagine all the things you could do if you knew how to tell your computer exactly what to do for you.

Not everyone has time to look into all this, that's why you are free to use scripts written by other people to use with SCAR so all you have to do is copy, paste, and run. For those who can write scripts though, it's an enjoyable experience all on its own. Many people enjoy writing scripts more than any game because of the challenge and satisfaction it offers. SCAR uses one of the easiest and most readable programming languages: Pascal Script. A great place to start out for anyone with no computer knowledge hoping to get experience in the programming world. There's even possibilities to earn money with macro technology, through first hand usage, script sales, script requests etc. it can be a good hobby to earn you that little bit of extra side cash to spend on the weekend.

Why SCAR and not other macroing programs? The answer is simple: We have a massive library of resources that expands well beyond anyone else out there. The leaders here have nearly a decade of experience with macroing technologies. Our talents and potential is still widely unknown about to the general population. This growing industry is one that will eventually explode in activity once the average joe discovers what all this has to offer.

I'm getting ahead of myself though, you obviously after reading this far want to get your hands on what you need to get started

If you are planing on using SCAR for something runescape releated or advanced usage, it's best you read this thread: http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?303-How-to-get-OSI-and-SCAR-ready-for-botting&highlight=

otherwise you are probably just fine downloading and installing SCAR right off of the downloads page on http://scar-divi.com

Using SCAR is quite simple.. find the script you want, copy and paste it into SCAR, and run it. If you want to write scripts you simply find tutorials on how to script or look at other scripts that already work and learn how they tick.

Of course all this still may sound like rocket science, but there couldn't possibly be an easier way to get started with automation.

Soon I will come out with more detailed indepth guides from everything like installing SCAR to writing your own advanced scripts, but for now hopefully after reading this you are interested and will stick around to see what this fantastic tool has to offer.

Edited by Wanted