Wanted

OSI Essence Miner

The script is useless, It will NOT open the door. Wanted says it's tricky, but I don't know...

You already got a set-point, when it fails. (It goes to a corner close to the door), from there, use a movemouse funcion to a set coordinats. Then Click the door. - You can find the text "You can't reach that" (if secound try fails), when tryn to "select" teleport on "Aubury"-dude?..

I'm not willing to hack the script, it's to long, so it will take me hours to get full understanding, of what he's doin.

Edited by slacky

i dont understand y it can find the door and aubry only somtimes..=[ makes me oober sad

---------- Post added 01-10-2012 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-09-2012 at 09:42 PM ----------

ive had it run for 30 min and it will only stop if the door isnt open.. that is the only issue im seeing running it on 2 different comps. =s it usualy finds aubry...door is the main prob..

This one is going to take a while longer to update than the other two OSI scripts. Had to make a ton of changes to make it compile correctly with the latest SCAR Divi. Now it needs some (a lot of) updating to reflect RS graphical changes since script was written.

Walking seems to still work and I've managed to fix Teleport with Aubury. Door finding/opening remains broken and I haven't even looked at mining/banking routines yet.

And the lack of comments makes updating someone else's code a barrel of fun. Comments people. Comments!!!

This one is going to take a while longer to update than the other two OSI scripts. Had to make a ton of changes to make it compile correctly with the latest SCAR Divi. Now it needs some (a lot of) updating to reflect RS graphical changes since script was written.

Walking seems to still work and I've managed to fix Teleport with Aubury. Door finding/opening remains broken and I haven't even looked at mining/banking routines yet.

And the lack of comments makes updating someone else's code a barrel of fun. Comments people. Comments!!!

Yeah I remember looking at some of those scripts. I tried to rip just the form from it, and that was hard enough on its own lol.

Cool thing is when you skilled enough and use proper standards and regular script algorithmic layout you don't need documentation unless it gets insanely complicated. I guess the word insane is relative but that is the entire premise of my point.

Cool thing is when you skilled enough and use proper standards and regular script algorithmic layout you don't need documentation unless it gets insanely complicated. I guess the word insane is relative but that is the entire premise of my point.
Gotta disagree with you there bud. When you are searching for a color a simple comment explains everything. Ie: // find white wall color.

Usually the ones that say they don't need comments are the ones that bog down trying to comment because they can't explain what they are doing. Not saying that's you, but it's been my experience.

Gotta disagree with you there bud. When you are searching for a color a simple comment explains everything. Ie: // find white wall color.

Usually the ones that say they don't need comments are the ones that bog down trying to comment because they can't explain what they are doing. Not saying that's you, but it's been my experience.

True some things can not be inferred

However to the trained eye a script made the right way can be understood the same way most people read English and if something is unclear it can be implied and filled in.

There are some things though that should probably clued at though I'll give you that, lol. Just point them out specifically and I'll(we'll) clear them up for you.

Some say that takes the fun out though, and most of the time it will help you understand it if you try to figure it out first.

I don't comment most of my code, but no one but me has to read most of my code :)

A benefit of closed source? ;) lol

Compile Error 269 unknown Identifier 'FindWindowBySize'

I get this when attempting to use this, and targeting the Runescape window. Anyone know what this could be, or how I can fix it?

1.) Drag/drop .scar file.

2.) Set user declared players

3.) Target RS window with cross hair.

4.) pressed play, and got the error.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by 1110100110
Increasing clarification of error