Wanted

OSI Essence Miner

I am afraid I do not have these things. but off the top of your head is there some glaringly obvious thing I'm doing to prevent its function

You might not have SMART enabled, make sure the words "disable" are visible on the button on the left, that means that it is enabled.

I do have smart enabled. something odd I found is that if a log in turn off smart stop the script then turn on smart and then script it will select world and enter it. oddly though once in world the character remains inactive.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I am now receiving an execution error on line 297. It claims to be an access violation at address 697C13A3 in module '0-smart.dll'. read of address 000001B4. This happened after I updates osi

Hey I've been testing your script, and first off- Well Done! It's well written also, clean, easy to follow and well commented.

Thanks for working so hard on it and being so friendly.

I have run into an error or two though.

Scripts runs great from bank, will tele just fine, but it will get lost and reposition in mine, but it will never recover; no longer how long It sits, and typically when this happens the progress reports spams and goes nuts in SCAR

Shows as follows:

Displayed progress report.

Displaying progress report...

<------===== OSI Essence Miner ver 1.01 Progress Report =====------>

Script run # 4 - December 2nd, 2011 - 1:36:37 AM.

Total run time: 5 minutes, 11 seconds

Total essence mined: 0 (0 reg, 0 pure)

Total essence mined using script: 0 (0 reg, 0 pure)

Avg. essence per script run 0 (0 reg, 0 pure)

Essence per hour 0 (0 reg, 0 pure)

Total RSGP earned: 0

Total RSGP using script earned: 0

Avg. RSGP earned per script run: 0

I've of course restarted SCAR a few times, made sure we're updated. Funny enough I'm running the 3.30 Beta; the 3.29 wouldnt run correctly.

Restarted comp, AS far as I can tell I'm updated with everything.

The specified world feature works great, login works great, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get it to do any mining yet :/ It's ok though, we'll get there!

Mine seems to be just hovering over the table in the room with Aubery and then logs out, my OSI is updates, im running 3.30 beta tried restarting many times. would be great if you could fix this :)

---

It finally managed to get into the mine but then it couldn't find its way to the essence and stopped.

Edited by Dang

Is it possible that you guys are not running fixed screen, safe mode, brightest graphic settings?

The script runs pretty well for me, although I am going to rewrite it again.

Yeah i do have in safe mode, fixed, and also brightest.

Gl with the re-write i will be looking forward to it, I used to script for RSBuddy, I know its not the same language etc. but i know that a re-write is always a great idea as you learn from previous mistakes and find better ways to do things.

Script don't work

Shop symbol not found!

Aubury not found!

Repositioning...

Shop symbol not found!

Aubury not found!

Repositioning...

Shop symbol not found!

Aubury not found!

I need to update it, jagex changed the client a little bit. Expect a working version in a few days :)

TBH, They are spending wayy to much time , we welcome a challenge but its a fight they won't win.

I look at it is an annoyance more than anything. Although I have been able to severely improve a lot of functions i.e. compass, mmdots, flag, chooseoption and some more