Wanted

OSI Essence Miner

Hi,

I'm new to this program so I don't know if this is a common error, but I can't seem to find him in this forum or the OSI manual.

When I try to run it, I get:

Compiling Error | 56 | OSI.scar | Unknown identifier 'FreeRS2Fonts'

Help me please!

kind regards

Arnerob

ok thnx. and why cant i ever get the script to last over like 10minuetes? it always stops somehow

Well I'm still making tweaks to it to get it run for long periods of time, I usually get 1 hour out of it. There's a few simple things I could to do push that to around 2 or 3 hours, but 6 is the max right now due to other problems (Randoms, rsupdates, etc).

If you can prove me with more debug information relating to your problem I can help you better.

alright cool thanks. and i finally got it to ran for 22 minuetes idk y it ran so long this time but it did :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

hey watned i think i might have fixed some logout errors.... ummmm tell me if this could f*** it up or make it better?

search for:

WriteLn('Inventory pickaxe detected.');

4 lines udner that you should see:

Players[CurrentPlayer].Active := False;

Logout;

/Exit;

I changed to:

Players[CurrentPlayer].Active := False;

//Logout;

//Exit;

Players[CurrentPlayer].Active := True;

Would that make it keep going until random or i quit it? orr would that screw things up?

suggestion for better script: Make bot relize the door is closed faster than it does now. Becuase it takes about 3-5 "i cant reach that" when tryin to teleport by aurby before it knows the door is closed and opens it.

That's hard to do and make take some time. In fact to save time I asked Timer for help with that and what he came up with seems to work pretty well.

This is not where the script tends to fail though, it just needs some more fine tuning in my part.

Hello I am very new at the usage of scripts. I have a few questions about this one. When I run the script a window pops up and allows me to log onto Runescape but after that the character onscreen does nothing. I am wondering if i'm starting in the wrong place or haven't entered the right information into the script. help would be greatly appreciated.

hey beast ill explain in COMPLETE DETAIL on how to make this awesome script work. Soo... here we go:

1: Download the Script (self-explanitory)

2:Open Script

3:Scroll down to around line 100(ish), you should see:

with Players[0] do

begin

Name := ''; // Characters full RS login username.

Pass := ''; // Characters RS password.

Pin := ''; // Bank pin if needed

LampSkill := 'Mining'; // Skill to choose for genie lamp

WorldInfo := [False, -1, False]; // Either [Members, WorldNo] or for random world [Members, -1, PVP]

Active := True; // Use player?

Loc := 'Not yet started autoing.'; // Advanced users

Integers[Player_Loads_To_Do] := 100; // Loads to do before rotating to next player.

Integers[Player_Ess_To_Mine] := 99999; // Max amount of essence to mine

end;

Now we edit some of these.. Edit the following:

Name := 'RS UserLogin';

Pass := 'RS PassWord';

Pin := 'PinCode If Have. EXAMPLE: 4121';

WorldInfo := [False, -1, False];

Is This User a Member?

-1 is ANY random world. Or put a specific world # you want. Putting "2" would ALWAYS log in world 2.

Do NOT change since there is NO such thing as a PVP world anymore.

Next we need to update our OSI by in the scar menu bar.

File -> Includes Manager. Click OSI and click the button "Install" follow that simple process to Install OSI.

Next we click Tools -> Reload Plugins(10th one down)

Now the script will work! BUUUTTT lets make it easier for the scirpt.. Please have the following before running the script on your guy:

Stand in East Varrock Bank.

Have Pickaxe equipped or in inventory

(If using pouches) Have pouches in inventory

Thats It, ENJOI!:)

Thank you Bryce, your guide was very helpful for allowing me to understand what to input into the script but I am still faced with a serious dilemma. when I start the script a new window pops up. This window is called "public smart v6.9" with three buttons on the bottom 1. disable smart 2. disable graphics 3. disable debug. with smart turned on I am unable to click anywhere on screen. I am able to log on by entering my information but cannot enter a world. Once I disable smart and enter the world the script is running but the character does nothing. I am wondering if I should somehow not be using this new window or if i should just let it run on its own. I am sorry for my noobness but once again help would be fantastic.

Thank you Bryce, your guide was very helpful for allowing me to understand what to input into the script but I am still faced with a serious dilemma. when I start the script a new window pops up. This window is called "public smart v6.9" with three buttons on the bottom 1. disable smart 2. disable graphics 3. disable debug. with smart turned on I am unable to click anywhere on screen. I am able to log on by entering my information but cannot enter a world. Once I disable smart and enter the world the script is running but the character does nothing. I am wondering if I should somehow not be using this new window or if i should just let it run on its own. I am sorry for my noobness but once again help would be fantastic.

When this line looks like this

//{$DEFINE SMART}                   // Comment out to disable SMART

You need to use runescape in your browser firefox etc., with it looking like this:

{$DEFINE SMART}                   // Comment out to disable SMART

You have enabled SMART which is a minimizable autoing client that won't tie up your mouse.

The script will login you in automatically if you have filled out the player setup, otherwise you need to be already logged in.

You can disable SMART, do whatever, enable SMART, and then run the script again (after stopping it first).

thank you for the tip about the smart window, alas one problem still impedes my progress. The script while claiming to be running does not move the mouse in anyway or do anything. after some time the script will say that is successfully executed and stop running. although nothing happened. I have tried leaving it at the login screen or in the bank in east varrok. both to no avail is there something basic I am missing to as explain why there is a lack of movement.

thank you for the tip about the smart window, alas one problem still impedes my progress. The script while claiming to be running does not move the mouse in anyway or do anything. after some time the script will say that is successfully executed and stop running. although nothing happened. I have tried leaving it at the login screen or in the bank in east varrok. both to no avail is there something basic I am missing to as explain why there is a lack of movement.

Do you have msn or aim or something I can get on teamviewer with you?