Amberleaf

AmberAIOFighter

Great script!

using it on Corpse Mages in the Lumbridge catacombes.

--c1 = 11066877; //Corpse Mage1

--c2 = 4078919; //Corpse Mage2

--c3 = 4676952; //Corpse Mage3

Not sure if these features are included:

- Anti-MultiCombat

- Food support

- Auto login after 6hour timer

- Detect random so it stops

Hello everybody! I got a little problem. It has been quite a long time since i used SCAR last time so maybe i have forgot something very simple but anyway. I've done the set up as instructed but it won't attack monsters. It finds them allright but it just follows them a while, then it rotates the map and then finds the colours again and rotates and this goes on and on.. Thanks for the help beforehand!

... original post for the goblins so they should be ok?...

Don't forget that one of the anti-bot features in RS is to change colors every time you log in. So it's better to use the color picker (Ctrl + P) within SCAR and select some unique colors from different angles.

Don't know if it will solve your problem, cause you said it DID follow the goblins.

Edited by SjoeSjoe
clear it up a little

Updated to version 0.9, fixed the combat check. Working as of 01/02/12

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Hmm I actually copied them from the original post for the goblins so they should be ok? And it does find them but won't attack so I'm little confused. Thank you for the reply though.

The colours from the first page all seem to work for me, the goblin colours could be improved though as it doesn't target all 5 (I think) possible types of goblin.

Amber you should definatly update the script using UBeX. UBeX has specific features to do what you try to do but alittlre more percise. Or go look into ubex include and check it out, remake some things and such if you dont wish to use my coding. but im telling you the error rate in your script would be drastically reduced.

can some1 help me? Im trying to test it on goblins, but all the "debug" says is:

in combat.

in combat..

in combat.

the screen start to be crazy... and my char dont move..

I just need to put the colors on the lines 15, 16 and 17?

Copy and paste line 15, 16 & 17 here, let me see what colours you're using.

Hey, im new to this whole SCAR thing, I can't seem to get this script or any other script to play, due to missing include!

halp1.png

I have looked up a few solutions nothing seems to be working!

The includes are fully updated also..

halp2.png

One of the solutions i found was to "Reload plug-ins" but when i'm in the SCAR tool menu i can't find this option? am i blind or looking in the wrong place? :mad:

halp3.png

I've tryed removing & reinstalling scar itself and each include, aswell as different versions of scar! I'm running windows 7 if that makes a difference,

Thanks.

Edited by lololol

Hey, thanks for the quick reply,

I've tryed already, i just tryed it again then, no difference, it's almost like its downloading all the files except "timing.scar".

Although i just had a look in the File itself, i did find "Timing.scar" in a different folder? is this supposed to be here?

halp4.png

Thanks.

Just ran into this issue myself. Comment out the include for Timing.scar and it will compile and run just fine.

On a side note run this under SCAR 3.31 and not the 3.32 beta. FindColors is not implemented atm in 3.32 which breaks the compiling of this script.

Edit: Seems to run fine, now if only it buried bones and/or collected charms. Real lack of decent combat scripts that can do this.

Edit2: Just realized this doesn't eat. Guess I'll try another script.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

Using this with SCAR 3.31 on the Stronghold Goblins and it works quite nicely.

Using it with the 3.32 Beta (now that Freddy has fixed FindColors) not so much. Never seems to actually find/click the Goblins and does a lot of standing around. At work atm and can't dig into it too deeply. Will see if I can isolate the issue when I get home tonight.

Edit: Does the same thing with 3.31 after an hour or so (colors shift in game as you play). Perhaps your color finding tolerances are too tight?

Edit2: Not working too bad after modifying the fighting/combat detection routines and getting rid of that crazy spin camera foolishness.

Edited by Bixby Sayz