BryceTheCoder

Finding a square outline from color?

Hey there!

So here is a picture of a tile being outlined with a blue line.

fishing.png

I can clearly find the outlined line (using FindColorTol method)

However, I am wondering is there a way I could somehow find the colors and then create a square of coordinates to use something like MouseBox method.

So it clicks anywhere inside that square, rather the the square's outside lines haha.

Thanks!

It's a little complicated to combine TPA functions, Boundary functions, DTM blue corner functions for corners, InPolygons, Rotate Map, HSL color schemes for shading etc. would not recommend.

Better/More Simple to just use a DTM of the Shark etc. item outline color with an infinite tolerance mid point (or normal point with a center outline colored dot, where the shark fold is) with some hover mouse tolerance around the area with some check up text etc.

Alternatively you could go without runelite etc. and search for the little blue dots (ACA and CTS2) and do some TPA (SplitTPA/ GroupTPA etc.) sorting to group the dots into areas and combine with hover mouse area tol with some uptext checks.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:38 AM, Wanted said:

It's a little complicated to combine TPA functions, Boundary functions, DTM blue corner functions for corners, InPolygons, Rotate Map, HSL color schemes for shading etc. would not recommend.

Better/More Simple to just use a DTM of the Shark etc. item outline color with an infinite tolerance mid point (or normal point with a center outline colored dot, where the shark fold is) with some hover mouse tolerance around the area with some check up text etc.

Alternatively you could go without runelite etc. and search for the little blue dots (ACA and CTS2) and do some TPA (SplitTPA/ GroupTPA etc.) sorting to group the dots into areas and combine with hover mouse area tol with some uptext checks.

I would love to go without using the Runelite client and use the original rs client.

However, I've always had troubles when trying to find the "fishing spot dots" with the CTS2.

Is there any possible way you could show me an example of how to properly use the SplitTPA/GroupTPA so I can make a good detection to find the fishing spot with all those dots of the fishing spot?

Thanks! :)