Test;
end.

Disabling SMART and using the browser as a client I get:

Color: 6317675

1790 points found.

Enabling SMART I get:

Color: 5133908

0 points found.

I'm using SCAR 3.29, latest OSI, and SMART 6.9. These are my graphics settings:[ATTACH=CONFIG]41[/ATTACH]

I'll test this when I get the chance, also... your SMART initializing is strange.

Use this guide http://wiki.scar-divi.com/osi/index.php?title=Using_SMART_with_OSI

A few things may be incorrect on that guide, Freddy said he was able to run multiple smarts without having to install SCAR/SMART in multiple locations I'll have to update this tutorial soon.

But getting SMART to load should be a lot easier, infact all you have to do is call SetUpOSI and have {$DEFINE RS2} and {$DEFINE SMART}

Due to the fact that colors are not working properly under SMART using the default setup results in it "hanging" until the timeout is reached. Hence the attempt to get around that.

Edit: Got it working, but I'll be damned if I know why. Just one of those things. Blew away SCAR and all user settings, reinstalled 3.28, grabbed new copy of includes using includes manager, grabbed 3.29 from repository, and it works. God I hate computers some days.

Still doesn't resolve the SMART takes forever to load issue, but I've tracked that down. I think I'll start a new thread for that, as it is a totally separate issue.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

Here we go with round two. Thought I'd post in here rather than start a new thread.

Been struggling with SMART generating a "canvas does not allow drawing" error and yet the same script runs forever using a browser as a client. After a lot of mucking around managed to reduce it down to this sample script that will generate the error every time on my machine.

Could someone try this:

Run the script. Won't do much the first time since you are not logged in.

Disable smart (via button), login, position your char in varrock west bank, reenable smart.

Run it again. Script will bomb (on my machine) after walking one time.

On my machine GetTextAtEx works until a call to RadarRoadWalk. After that it's hooped. But only if using SMART. If using a browser as the client it works just fine. Once it goes wrong GetTextAtEx stays broken until you exit SCAR completely, at which point SCAR usually crashes while shutting down.

Tried this on 2 Win7 machines and 2 XP machines with SCAR 3.30 + latest java with the same result. On two of those machines (1 win7 and 1 xp) cleaned scar off completely (all files/settings/reg settings), reinstalled from scratch, even reinstalled java, and...same result.

So could someone run this and tell me if they get the same result, or does it work for you? In which case I freaking give up. This is how I spend my time: trying to figure out stupid shit like this. :mad:

program new;

{$DEFINE RS2}
{$DEFINE OSI_Color_Anti_Randoms}
{$DEFINE SMART}                   // Comment out to disable smart.

{$I OSI\OSI.scar}

var
 TPA: TPointArray;
 I: Integer;

procedure ScriptTerminate;
begin
 FreeOSI;
end;

begin
 ClearDebug;
 SetUpOSI;

for I := 0 to 5 do