Bixby Sayz

Anybody Home ???

Thought I'd duck my head in and say hello. Forums seem depressingly quiet.

Haven't been active lately much myself, here or in the other community. Looking forward to dipping my toes back in the water. Getting something working with RS3 NXT looks like it could be fun.

So what's the status of things? SCAR Divi 3.41 seems to still be the latest release. Is SCAR Divi 4 still a go? Was really looking forward to the new features. Speaking of which what is the state of the various includes? They still being actively developed???

Thought I'd duck my head in and say hello. Forums seem depressingly quiet.

Haven't been active lately much myself, here or in the other community. Looking forward to dipping my toes back in the water. Getting something working with RS3 NXT looks like it could be fun.

So what's the status of things? SCAR Divi 3.41 seems to still be the latest release. Is SCAR Divi 4 still a go? Was really looking forward to the new features. Speaking of which what is the state of the various includes? They still being actively developed???

Well, the forums have been broken for quite a bit due to a sever migration. As for SCAR, development is currently on hold, just because I have so much work on my plate right now. I'm currently finishing my thesis and after that I have to settle in into a full-time job and additionally I'm also starting a company. I would like to get SCAR 4 finished at some point, but right now I really can't say when I can resume work on it.