xCuriousGuyx

BOT Request! Script Writers Please Look. RSCREVOLUTION.

Can a Script Writer Please Write These Script's, This is for the RSC Private server, RSCREVOLUTION.

1: A Script that Kill's Alkharid Warrior's at the Alkharid Square just a simple bot that will kill them. (Would be Really Awesome if the bot picked up herbs as well but i can live without that)

2: The Chicken Killing Script on here is already great may I add, But is there anyway It can be wrote so that it also pick's up the feathers? Or can someone teach me how to add that.

I'm Gonna look into how to write scripts myself since I am pretty Computer Savvy, I have never botted before or had experience with it, But seems legit Since it is a private server

Edited by xCuriousGuyx

Can a Script Writer Please Write These Script's, This is for the RSC Private server, RSCREVOLUTION.

1: A Script that Kill's Alkharid Warrior's at the Alkharid Square just a simple bot that will kill them. (Would be Really Awesome if the bot picked up herbs as well but i can live without that)

2: The Chicken Killing Script on here is already great may I add, But is there anyway It can be wrote so that it also pick's up the feathers? Or can someone teach me how to add that.

I'm Gonna look into how to write scripts myself since I am pretty Computer Savvy, I have never botted before or had experience with it, But seems legit Since it is a private server

I'm not going to since I don't have need for either script nor do I play RSC or RSCRevolution.

I will say both scripts are fairly simple to make and you should be able to make them at a beginner level. Look at some guides and some other scripts and you'll figure it out with a little bit of persistence.

TPA sorting with CTS2 and some OCR to watch your health is about all you need with some proper looping.