BryceTheCoder

Anyone still looking to make/use RS07 bots here??

Yea what scripts did you have in mind

I have working private scripts for

Nightmare zone

Stun Alching

Fletching

Misc. bank training skills

Agility

I was thinking about making a script adept for OSBuddy's green area overlays on agility

You know activity here appears dead but that's only because user attendance and not lack of development. If you are pursuing to develop then this is still a good resource for you

Yea what scripts did you have in mind

I have working private scripts for

Nightmare zone

Stun Alching

Fletching

Misc. bank training skills

Agility

I was thinking about making a script adept for OSBuddy's green area overlays on agility

You know activity here appears dead but that's only because user attendance and not lack of development. If you are pursuing to develop then this is still a good resource for you

Yah I don't need any scripts. I was just thinking of if I should start developing some more scripts for everyone. But if there is noone here, then I didn't want to.

Where has Freddy been? Is he still around? I havn't seen him in a long time.

Yah I don't need any scripts. I was just thinking of if I should start developing some more scripts for everyone. But if there is noone here, then I didn't want to.

If you post a working script for runescape with instructions on how to use it (especially a youtube video with the proper tags) you will draw in users. You'll also get feedback on the coding/development etc.

I imagine an OSBuddy universal agility script would be in quite high demand.

Where has Freddy been? Is he still around? I havn't seen him in a long time.

Yea he's around still. He's online Skype daily. Not many people have his skype though. He checks the forums about as often as there are posts as with the few active people here still. He's busy with school as I am I.