Turbine1991

PressVKey and PressKey not sent to window

I'm having an issue with Scar and Natural Selection 2, the key pressing facilities are not being sent to the window - although TypeText does work.

Basically I am opening the console '`' (not sent), write the text (works), press enter (not sent), and then close the console (not sent).

Is there a way I can get this to work? In the past I had to use a 3rd party program and pass values for it to press.

It doesn't work even with a delay between down and up.

Looks like I'm going to have to use C#: http://stackoverflow.com/a/20898776

I must say, Pascal/Delphi isn't exactly the nicest language to code in.

"Natural Selection 2" (video game) appears to have some type of game guard preventing non-genuine or otherwise simulated actions (unless done a certain way) to be registered in their game.

Pascal/Delphi are not to blame for this. Unless you're talking about something off topic. Like OOP etc. which is another (off)topic entirely. Noted that this language was chosen for simplicity. You have to remember the purpose of a creating a coding environment that is easier to understand for the non-computer programmer.

I'm not sure on this (because memory doesn't serve me at the moment, or what I'm allowed to disclose from higher boards) but I believe these are all things coming in the future for SCAR.