Xpkxpkx

Paying For A Script

Used to use scar back in the day on runescape first gen and worked really well. Used to know how to do basic scripts but since forgotten so hoping to pay someone to tackle a project for another game for me. Thinking it will work good with finding images and solving basic problems (clicking off a loop ect). If anyone is interested inbox me or post and I can give job and what I need and see if we can come to an agreement.

Thanks.

Unlikely you'll get many replies. People frown on the buying/selling of scripts.

You could take some time and learn to script your game/program/whatever it is. It will be slow going at first but then you will have the ability to write other scripts for it, with no need to continually pay someone each time you need something different.

Hey Bixby,

Appreciate the reply. Problem is I am stuck in a tough spot and really dont need many other scripts made at this time just one good working one. I have time to learn bits and pieces at a time but was hoping to have one sooner than later and figured paying someone $300 - $500 USD to write it for me while I work is more productive than learning the language over again and then a experienced coder can tackle it and hopfully can be more productive.

Hey Bixby,

Appreciate the reply. Problem is I am stuck in a tough spot and really dont need many other scripts made at this time just one good working one. I have time to learn bits and pieces at a time but was hoping to have one sooner than later and figured paying someone $300 - $500 USD to write it for me while I work is more productive than learning the language over again and then a experienced coder can tackle it and hopfully can be more productive.

Used to use scar back in the day on runescape first gen and worked really well. Used to know how to do basic scripts but since forgotten so hoping to pay someone to tackle a project for another game for me. Thinking it will work good with finding images and solving basic problems (clicking off a loop ect). If anyone is interested inbox me or post and I can give job and what I need and see if we can come to an agreement.

Thanks.

If you're willing to pay that amount you must have something unique in mind. If you want to discuss it I'm available on skype: IceFire908@netscape.net

Unlikely you'll get many replies. People frown on the buying/selling of scripts.

You could take some time and learn to script your game/program/whatever it is. It will be slow going at first but then you will have the ability to write other scripts for it, with no need to continually pay someone each time you need something different.

I doubt you believe that yourself Bixby so this probably isn't directed at you, but more so people who don't understand basic society. For the record: The only people I know who have frowned upon buying and selling of scripts are the wonderful leaders of SRL. For what it's worth, it's a trade like any service or good. Paying for someone's time and work in a legitimate exchange only empowers individuals in a free capitalistic market driven by incentive. Promoting everything from quality to innovation.

The philosophy that he has to learn to script is about as flawed as me becoming a doctor to treat myself instead of hiring one. We are both skilled professionals in our field concentrating on our specific talents more efficiently bettering everyone by performing a niche.

Edited by Wanted