• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
ScreamingIsMyAir

Unknown identifier "Pixel" :(

its any time mssl is loaded :x

MSSL has not been updated to keep up with the newer releases of SCAR (don't think it's been updated in more than 1 year).

If I recall correctly `TSCARBitmap.Pixels` was changed to `TSCARBitmap.Pixel` some SCAR-releases ago, so to solve your issue you have to update MSSL yourself, because I don't think anyone else will.

Edited by slacky

Yeah its been quite a while hasn't it. Can't believe 3 years since i joined haha. I recommend you just grab the functions out of MSSL that you need. Instead of trying to load the library.

Nice to see all of you on here still. I messaged Freddy a while back and he's alright. Felt bad for him.

SCAR and Delphi programming taught me a lot. I hope everyone that used it, got some learning out of it. Thanks all of you for doing stuff to keep me learning too.

~LordJashin

Yeah its been quite a while hasn't it. Can't believe 3 years since i joined haha. I recommend you just grab the functions out of MSSL that you need. Instead of trying to load the library.

Nice to see all of you on here still. I messaged Freddy a while back and he's alright. Felt bad for him.

SCAR and Delphi programming taught me a lot. I hope everyone that used it, got some learning out of it. Thanks all of you for doing stuff to keep me learning too.

~LordJashin

(the part i need is the part that is broken, but Slacky pointed out exactly what it was, thats all I needed)