Wanted

Iron bot man and Ultimate Iron bot man challenge

Iron bot man challenge you can bank but no trading with other players (iron man account) you can only interact with rs using bots. Make bots on other accounts or use other people's scripts.

Ultimate Iron Bot Man Challenge. No banking or trading with other players (ultimate iron man account) you can only interact with rs using bots, AND you have to make your own bots on another account.

Good luck

inb4Rank1overall regular highscores

Iron bot man challenge you can bank but no trading with other players (iron man account) you can only interact with rs using bots. Make bots on other accounts or use other people's scripts.

Ultimate Iron Bot Man Challenge. No banking or trading with other players (ultimate iron man account) you can only interact with rs using bots, AND you have to make your own bots on another account.

Good luck

inb4Rank1overall regular highscores

How you making out with this? Just logged my RS3 Hardcore Ironman into Old School today to create a Ultimate Ironman. Realizing I really really really do not miss the having to walk every blasted where. Dunno if I'll actually do anything with it. Would for sure if you could be logged into both RS3 and OS at the same time. I can see Herblore among others being a b*tch to do with no banking.

Yeah RS3 is still pretty easy even with ironman restrictions. But I still prefer it to old school. It has all the features I loathed: Spending more time walking that actually doing and those crazy randoms are the two biggest. RS3 is way too easy these days but at least I don't spend all my time watching my character walk, and walk, and walk some more. I remember I used to truly hate doing quests because all you did was spend all your time walking back and forth, back and forth.

Stamina potions let you run endlessly.

RS3 has a few good things like banking with presets, resting, and well that's all I can think of honestly.

Graphics are pointless, combat system is beyond retarded, so many unnecessary short cuts, bad economy, everything in game is worthless, pvp is laughable, treasure hunter is a gimmick, bonds are a gimmick (coming to old school now because it was packed with f2p... nice one Jagex), summoning new skills. etc are lame, "tutorial island" is wtf. Map and places/graphics interfaces/EOC are hardly recognizable. The list could go one for a while.

I honestly think most people prefer old school considering 3/4 the people quit playing rs in the time between old school's backup origin and modern day eoc. I'd say it's probably 7:2. 7-> 6 parts being people that quit, 1 part being osrs players.. and the 2 people that have stuck with RS3 probably 60% or more of which due to the fact that all their efforts etc. from the last 5-15 years are on there.

Almost every stream on twitch is old school

Edited by Wanted