xbumis

[1 free script[so far] making more, selling RSCE scripts only.

Selling scripts... really Bumis..?

Only 100% safe way to cheat RSCE

As you claim your scripts are '100% undetectable' what scripts have you made so far? and what makes them so undetectable? a script that moves the mouse in a fairly random order?

@randoms, really? moving the mouse around the client opening inventory? not even Jagex monitor mouse movements on client. Only clicks.

in RSCE every player is monitored to an extent. Most players in their time at playing in RSCE will recieve a black box from an Administrator/Moderator asking them to type something into chatbox, or simply saying hi. So I question how undetectable they are.

ex:

2hov7u9.png

And selling scripts now.. C'mon Bumis..

edit:However I do encourage creating free scripts.

Edited by Toby1

Well, first of all I know for a fact some servers put in methods such as if you click in the same spot over and over and never move your mouse, your going to trigger something, like having a mod come watch you. The system doesn't automatically ban you, or know for sure that your botting, it just alerts some one to come check on you, that's when they start testing you.

It's also to put in a check on the server, say if you click exactly every 200ms, that could trigger something, like a crappy auto clicker. There are plenty of ways to easily add a check like this, and believe it or not some servers actually have some good detection.

As for selling my scripts, I was a little high last night and worded it wrong. I only want RSCE gold if I go out of my way to make you something nice. But really, I don't even want RSCE gold, so I'll probably be giving them out for free...

So far I've made an autocaster, autominer, woodcutter, arrowshafter and fletcher. I'll post them all when I'm ready. They all pretty much work the same, the only difference is 1 or 2 procedures. I have a script template and I update that, I could turn my woodcutter into a fisher in about 10 minutes...

And a check in the main loop for a random black box out of no where is incredibly easy to add in, I could have it check for the box and select 1 of 5 different random variations of saying hello back. A if getcolor, and if getcolor, and then Moderator; procedure, says a couple things and stops script and goes afk. Problem solved.

I'll just give these fucking things out when I I got them how I like them, I'm just doing because i like scripting...

- - - Updated - - -

Selling scripts... really Bumis..?

@randoms, really? moving the mouse around the client opening inventory? not even Jagex monitor mouse movements on client. Only clicks.

Actually, they did monitor your mouse. Early versions of SCAR only had MoveMouse, and the reason why kaitnieks added these newer commands like MoveMouseSmooth or MoveMouseEx, could tell your mouse was moving with unnatural speed and precision. Sendkeyssilent was removed, so was movemousesilent, because jagex could tell that your cursor and click wasn't adding up.

If your repeatedly clicking and moving your mouse in a robotic pattern, you don't need some genius math algorithm

Read thisand tell me it can't be done easily enough...

http://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/51150/how-can-auto-click-software-be-detected-to-stop-botting-cheating

To: xBumis

Greetings old chum,

How have you been? its been so long since we have spoken... anyway... you should email me... but back to the topic at hand...

... So far I've made an autocaster, autominer, woodcutter, arrowshafter and fletcher. I'll post them all when I'm ready. They all pretty much work the same, the only difference is 1 or 2 procedures. I have a script template and I update that, I could turn my woodcutter into a fisher in about 10 minutes...

http://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/51150/how-can-auto-click-software-be-detected-to-stop-botting-cheating

Now these scripts wouldn't be any of my old code would they be friend? Or might you still have a copy? :P

I've been working on several new projects... maybe you can check out some of my new code... :D

To: Toby1

... in RSCE every player is monitored to an extent. Most players in their time at playing in RSCE will recieve a black box from an Administrator/Moderator asking them to type something into chatbox, or simply saying hi. So I question how undetectable they are...

Your question is irrelevant due to the fact that this game is dead, obviously no one bothers to monitor the dead, therefore no one is watching anymore and so it doesn't matter. I would however like to point out that this also means that selling scripts to a dead game obviously won't turn a profit, this is clearly a hobby you do not understand.